- Reliable Sources ignored scandalous Amy Robach controversy.
- MediaBuzz videos:
- Resistance Sources videos: Evil Trump; evil Hannity; Bill Moyers.
- Brian blames Klacik and Fox News for Elijah Cummings cancer?
- Ed Henry returns after liver donation to anchor his own show.
- After a year off twitter, no sign FNC will return any time soon.
- CNN’s ‘media guys’ not that into the Amy Robach controversy.
- Q&A: Pete Hegseth on Sunday Veterans Day special and more.
- Mediaite guide to the peerless journalism of MSNBC weekends.
- Today’s lawsuit update. Brit Hume speaks at Grove City College.
- The Five video: Trump bright idea.
- MSNBCNN juiced over ‘real billionaire’ Bloomberg. Sunday talkers.
Updated 8:15 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in this weekend’s open thread.
- Thursday’s numbers: Sean Hannity-Maddow-Tucker 1-2-3.
- FTV: Did Zucker order Brian to stand down on Robach story?
- MSNBCNN: More time on Middle East violence than Mexico’s.
- Megyn K video:
- Megyn K teases scoop: interview with fired ABC/CBS employee.
- Hannity video:
- Chris Matthews: ‘I’m lucky.’ Bret Baier: ‘I really wish he was here.’
- Swells congratulate Matthews on 20 years of Hardball. Flashback.
Updated 5:11 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.
- The Five video: Gutfeld takes on
- Wednesday’s numbers: Maddow-Tucker Carlson-Hannity 1-2-3.
- Fox Fans flood St Pete for Patriot Awards honoring US heroes.
- Kat Timpf: Doing a set and killing it is the greatest feeling ever.
- View videos: Kim Guilfoyle and Jr
- As ABC/Epstein news heats up Stelter etc have other fish to fry.
- Brian Stelter’s twitter lament gets pushback from Dana Loesch.
- The Mirror: Kimberly Guilfoyle, John Roberts, Sean Hannity etc.
- Levin fundraised for GOP candidate. There’s PC and there’s PC.
- Krakauer: A Fox original; media will be better off when he’s back.
- Tucker videos:
Updated 6:51 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.
- The Five video: Greg Gutfeld reviews
- Tuesday’s numbers: Tucker Carlson-Maddow-Hannity 1-2-3.
- Ed Henry on his sister’s surgery: It’s nothing short of a miracle.
- Does Catherine Herridge’s exit signal a ‘left turn’ for Fox News?
- Steinberg: Fox News on top even without its main twitter feed.
- CNN panel of voters flips the script: But why did he shoot them?
- FTV: CNN media reporter all but ignored the Amy Robach video.
- Impartial CNN anchor ridicules Rand Paul, calls him ‘a small man’.
- Kilmeade: Why take shots at us? They should be learning from us.
Updated 6:58 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.
- Monday’s numbers: Tucker Carlson-Hannity-Maddow 1-2-3.
- Concha: Mark Levin moves to 8p, Ed Henry gets anchor spot.
- Brian’s explanation for his fixation on Trump typos. Kat calls.
- Mark Cuban’s bright idea: Feds should regulate news channels!
- More town halls on CNN: Biden and Steyer. Weekend numbers.
- Ainsley Earhardt: I feel at peace for the first time in a long time.
- Video: Meet new Fox hire in flux.
- NBC insider predicts Maddow ‘has said her piece‘ about #MeToo.
- Latest salvo in The War on Fox: The viewers are deluded and dumb.
Updated 5:35 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.
- Friday’s numbers: Chaffetz (for Hannity)-Tucker-Laura 1-2-3.
- Brian sticks up for al-Baghdadi, and Caleb Howe has thoughts.
- Stelter: Who invited Trump to Saturday’s UFC fight…and why?
- The Mirror: Abby Huntsman, Brian Stelter, obscure blogger, et al.
- Acosta: It’s just an act, Trump really thinks I’m ‘very professional’.
- CNN puff piece profiles ISIS pup. MSNBC is heading down under.
- NextRev video: Dems show
Updated 5:25 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.
- MediaBuzz videos:
- Resistance Sources: Trump typos; evil Fox; evil Trump; twitter.
- Zucker confronted at Atlanta airport. Q&A: Jennifer Griffin.
- Video: Greta talks to Catherine Herridge and Colby Itkowitz.
- Twitter permanently bans member for calling Stelter a ‘p—y’.
- Video: Chris Wallace
- Facts First: CNN shows Warren leading poll that Sanders won!
- Ex-Republican Steve Schmidt returning to MSNBC. Gag Ruhles.
- Krayden: CNN playing dangerous game, trying to redefine truth.
- Video: Harris Faulkner Sunday talkers.
Updated 3:11 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in this weekend’s open thread.
- Thursday’s numbers: Sean Hannity-Tucker-Maddow 1-2-3.
- Video: Tucker Carlson
- Impartial MSNBC anchor literally applauds Dem’s health plan.
- Kiron Skinner back as Fox contributor. Today’s lawsuit update.
- Goldberg: If Donny Deutsch is right how come he isn’t in prison?
- Great moments in MSNBC journalism. Ms Maddow makes book.
- Second investigation of Fox’s Tyrus reaffirmed first investigation.
Updated 6:01 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.
- The Five video: Greg examines the media and
- Wednesday numbers: Tucker Carlson-Maddow-The Five 1-2-3.
- CNN staffers shocked over hiring of accused sexual harasser.
- This is different from Shep…the audience liked her. Flashback.
- Catherine Herridge to CBS: Senior Investigative Correspondent.
- Today’s ‘competitor to Fox‘ speculation. Today’s lawsuit update.
- Expanded role for Fox’s Lawrence Jones. Another Acosta scoop.
- Hall: CNN a good spot for Duffy, not like that Fox ‘thought bubble’.
Updated 6:03 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.
- The Five video: Media hype
- Tuesday’s numbers: Maddow-Sean Hannity-Tucker 1-2-3.
- Nash: Why does Nicolle Wallace get a pass for opinionizing?
- Q&A with Kat Timpf: ‘I have lexical-gustatory synesthesia…’
- October program ranker: Fox has six in top ten, MSNBC four.
- CNN vs CNN: Anchor rips colleague for his ‘ridiculous smear‘.
- How long will Zucker let a pro-Trump contributor keep his job?
- CNN pans show based on Stelter book. Bombshell’s secret sources.
Updated 7:04 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.
- The Five video: Media, Dems
- October numbers: Fox News #1 for 40th month; MSNBC; CNN.
- Impartial CNN reporter finds 41 shocking lines in Trump remarks.
- MSNBC: ISIS is better than Trump. Patriot Awards come to St Pete.
- (MS)NBC playing fast and loose with the truth. Weekend numbers.
- Kyle Smith: CNN is witless, predictable, undisguised oppositionism.
- Megyn: But wait…there’s more. Ex-Fox Newsers: Please release me.
- Out# video: Carville sees aggressive progressive.
- Laura video: Legal panel examines
Updated 7:02 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.
- The Five video: Greg
- Freaky Friday numbers: Maddow-The Five-Chaffetz (Sean) 1-2-3.
- F&F video: Three men
- The Mirror: Joan Walsh, Chris Wallace, Joe Concha, Greta, et al.
- NBC News can’t seem to shake Ronan and what he found there.
- Steinberg: NBC stonewalling policy may ultimately benefit them.
- Why Joe & Mika pretend to be in DC when they’re really in Florida.
- Catherine Herridge gets Medal of Honor Society journalism award.
- Impartial MSNBC anchor: Killing ISIS leader might strengthen them.
- F&F video: Joe Concha on Harvard paper
- CNN analyst to impartial CNN anchor: Trump remarks ‘irresponsible‘.
Updated 7:21 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.
- NBCU will release abuse accusers from NDAs on request.
- Vester: Victims shouldn’t have to beg NBC for their release.
- Harris Faulkner Town Hall live Sunday night. Sunday talkers.
- Impartial CNN anchor: Don’t insult the media on this network!
- Enquirer: Shep’s exit has plunged Fox News into chaos…chaos!!!
- Jake Tapper on sexual abuse claims: Talk to CNN PR department.
- Impartial CNN anchor: Trump trying to ‘lie his way out of’ scandal.
- Bret Baier loves The Nats: They have a great story, like a fairy tale.
Updated 12:40 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in this weekend’s open thread.
- The Five video: What to expect from the
- Thursday’s numbers: Hannity-Maddow-Tucker Carlson 1-2-3.
- Q&A: Harris Faulkner talks ratings, news vs opinion, and more.
- Stelter/Zucker interview: ‘Dishonest, smarmy, squirm-inducing’.
- Chris knows but isn’t telling…because of a ‘law’ he just made up!
- CNN: We don’t need no stinkin’ disclosures. New Fox Nation hire.
- MSNBC ‘journalist’ pooh-poohs DoJ probe as false flag operation.
- Zucker punch: Trey Yingst fires back at CNN with chapter and verse.
Updated 6:25 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.