'It's a Criminal Operation'


J$P Audio! Pat Caddell says his party is being dragged over the cliff.



From Brian and the Judge, September 18 2007:

Democratic strategist Pat Caddell goes nuclear on moveon, Wesley Clark, Nancy Pelosi, Mitt Romney...then he gets around to Hillary Clinton and it's no more Mr Nice Guy:



Link for audio only [mp3]:




posted: Tue - September 18, 2007 at 01:37 PM       j$p  send 

Bacchus
In many ways, MoveOn.org is to the Democrats as al Qaeda tried to be to the Sunnis of Anbar Province. MoveOn wants to run it all and will stomp on anyone, red or blue, who gets in their way (ie, Joe Lieberman and Gen. Patraeus). This Democrat gentleman may be among the first to see the light, and to speak openly about it.
September 19, 2007, 8:35:18 AM EDT – Like – Reply


Nelson
I say let's wait and see if they are right before we criticize moveon. Who's to say he isn't betraying us and lying for Bush. I hope not. But who's to say. After the last 6 years I can believe anything.
September 20, 2007, 11:31:58 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Susan
Well isn't that convenient, MoveOn can slam a man who has dedicated his life to this country, and you say "Let's wait and see if see if they are right." 
 
You and men of your ilk, are a disgrace. 
 
By your own standard, I will say that you have never done an honorable thing in your life. 
That if the sh** hit the fan in this country, you would be the first to stand behind a military man, and demand that he or she protect you and yours.
 
You are a coward.
 
Until you show proof to the contrary, I'll just let my statement stand.
September 25, 2007, 10:14:52 AM EDT – Like – Reply


John Rawker
Pat Caddell left the Democratic Party in the 1980's after getting into a nasty lawsuit with a Democratic consulting firm. He isn't a Democrat and he hasn't been one for decades. Republicans were quoting him on the floor of the House all the way back in 1992.
 
Don't let that fact slip into this thread, Johnny, it might make you look like a fool.
September 25, 2007, 11:58:26 AM EDT – Like – Reply


John Rawker
Good job deleting my last post because you couldn't respond to any of the points I made. I guess open debate isn't a conservative quality.
September 25, 2007, 12:15:23 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
> Pat Caddell left the Democratic Party in the 1980's
 
Well he's supporting John Edwards for President in 2007. I guess that makes him a Republican. Excellent point, there, "Rawker"!
 
> Good job deleting my last post because you couldn't respond to any of the points I made. I guess open debate isn't a conservative quality.
 
Um, I deleted your last post? Then what is that thing sitting there time-stamped at 12:03 pm? Hey, Einstein, if you can't even tell the truth about something that anyone who looks at the page can see, that tells me all I need to know about your reliability and honesty on other subjects too. Thank you for your comment.
September 25, 2007, 12:43:34 PM EDT – Like – Reply


John Rawker
"Well he's supporting John Edwards for President in 2007. I guess that makes him a Republican. Excellent point, there, "Rawker"!"
 
Proof? I don't see any. In fact, Pat Caddell defended Ann Coulter on Hannity & Colmes when she called Edwards a faggot.
 
Can you actually back up anything you say, or are you so deluded from swallowing Roger Ailes' cool-aid that you actually believe your own bullsh-t?
September 25, 2007, 1:28:53 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
> Proof? I don't see any.
 
Well the guy has only said so in public multiple times over the past few months. Don't blame me if you insist on talking on subjects about which you are uninformed.
 
> Pat Caddell defended Ann Coulter
 
Ah, getting our "facts" from Wikipedia, are we? Funny how they leave out the fact that Caddell is actually an Edwards backer, which made his "defense" of Coulter all the more interesting and independent.
 
> Can you actually back up anything you say
 
Let's talk about backing up. Perhaps you'd like to back up your claim about that post of yours that I supposedly deleted.
September 25, 2007, 1:49:33 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Johnny Rawkins
"Perhaps you'd like to back up your claim about that post of yours that I supposedly deleted."
 
You DID delete my post you sniveling little Republican weasel. I had two different posts. One remained, the SECOND you deleted, in which I referenced conservative bloggers openly admitting Fox was a right-wing outlet. You deleted it because it makes you look like a fool to be making claims even partisan right-wing bloggers don't swallow.
September 27, 2007, 4:13:18 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
>you sniveling little Republican weasel
 
That alone is enough to get your post deleted. Maybe you can indulge in juvenile name-calling during recess and after school, but it ain't allowed here. Next time no breaks.
 
As for your post that I supposedly deleted? Sorry but I never deleted any post of yours. Furthermore when I delete posts they don't disappear, I replace them with the reason for the deletion, i.e. what rules were violated.
 
Ahem:
 
http://www.haloscan.com/comments/johnnydollar/E20070921235414/#238059
 
Wow, the supposedly deleted post, still there. And people even responded to it. Pretty good trick for a post that was deleted. Thanks for playing, JR, but as you can see, I don't believe in debating lies. I believe in exposing them.
September 27, 2007, 4:32:01 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
Hmm, it's suddenly gotten mighty quiet. Still waiting for JR to tell us more about that post of his I deleted. Are you there, JR? Are you busy composing your apology?
October 1, 2007, 1:38:43 AM EDT – Like – Reply