1/6/09 12:39 PM

Outrage: Newshounds Smear Megyn Kelly as Racist Slut!

Webster defines propaganda as “the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause or a person and ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one’s cause or to damage an opposing cause.”
That is a quote from the newshounds (another fine product of the Outfoxed mob). And it's not the only time they're railed against rumor-mongering:
  • FNL treats rumor as hard news!
  • Fox reports rumors as news to "smear Democrats"!
  • the worst kind of yellow journalism!
  • this is not news, it's rumor-mongering!
We remind readers of this in the wake of a vicious piece of personal character assassination perpetrated by hound Ellen. It's ignorant, poisonous, and exposes again the diseased execration of the Fox haters.

Ellen writes of Megyn Kelly:
Besides parlaying her extramarital “friendship” with Brit Hume into her own show...
Ellen, never one to bother with fact-checking, seems to be under the delusion that Ms Kelly has "her own show". But that bit of ignorance is secondary to the first of her hateful smears: Megyn Kelly is a slut. But hey, Ellen gives a link as "proof". And the link goes to: another article by Ellen! Well, that's the kind of sourcing embittered smear merchants use. Her link states:
TV Newser reports that "former FNC spokesperson Paul Schur has been shopping a rumor that anchor Brit Hume 'has been having an extramarital affair' with correspondent Megyn Kendall."... Radar Online has more details, including the rumor...
Um, might this be treating a rumor as hard news? Might the purpose be to smear someone? What happened to all the doggie denunciations of rumor-mongering? Just how do these people sleep at night?

But Ellen's odious hypocrisy is just the beginning. She then advances the most repellent sort of defamation:
Is there anything that excites Megyn Kelly more than denigrating a black person? I don’t think so.... Kelly’s only other notable achievement seems to be her record of animosity toward African Americans.... her unsympathetic views on voter disenfranchisement, her eagerness to acquit the Duke defendants without benefit of trial and an equal eagerness to convict Michael Vick without a trial...
Yes, Megyn Kelly is not just a slut, she's also a racist. And Ellen has such strong evidence. Kelly reported on voter fraud in Ohio. What's worse, she said the Duke case was weak. Earth to Ellen: the Attorney General agreed, and didn't just acquit the Duke defendants "without benefit of trial", he declared them innocent. As Kelly predicted. Is that more "racism"? How quickly the hound mea culpa for your rabid rhetorical lynching of the blameless defendants has been swept under the rug.

And then there's Michael Vick. Ellen, how clueless can you be? Michael Vick was convicted without a trial. He plead guilty! And it wasn't just Megyn Kelly who thought that way. Here's another point of view:
Anyone who likes dogs even slightly has to be disgusted and infuriated by this situation. Even if Michael Vick claims he never visted his own property and knew nothing about the atrocities, he still deserves to face consequences.
Now who wrote that bit of "animosity toward African Americans"? Surprise, surprise, it's the newspoodles themselves!

Of course Ellen's diseased hate feeds right into the kennel, where the denizens are all to happy to pile on:
  • She's got legs and she knows how to use them.
  • Word to Megyn - ya might want to think about ditching the hoochie mamma minis and donning some slacks so ya don't get the Fox cooties!
  • Megyn...was married at some spiffy NY City hotel by fundamentalist preacher, Fox's Kelly Wright. Given that his last name is Brunt, I'm not suprised that she's keeping her maiden name. I sure they will produce beautiful Aryan babies.
  • FOX is to blame bot [sic] their "bimbos".
  • The unhinged foxbots are soothed by blond, blue eyed aryan women.
  • The only gray matter she's got is the kind that can be cleared up with a prescription, or by eating extra yogurt.
  • Megyn Kelly's only flair seems to be in her nostrils.
  • You've got that right. megyn is the type of trash that the [fox] pukes think is attractive.
It's not enough to distort, cherry-pick, and lie about what Fox airs. It's not enough to doctor quotes, make up things that never happened, and then foist them on the gullible as fact. Ellen has taken her hateful obsession to new levels with loathsome smears of racism, and no less nauseating personal slanders. We don't know what inner demons cause Ellen to project these despicable slurs onto others. But one thing is clear: it is a sickening disgrace.




danny
I posted a protest in the comments section. It will probably soon be deleted. I said in my post that I thought that Ellen's calling Kelly a racist slut was beyond outrageous. I said that one should not carelessly accuse another woman of being a slut, much less a racist slut. I said that I hope that she sues and wins.
 
I cannot help but marvel at the outrageous sexism that is in Ellen's post and in the comment section. This is from the folks who decry racsim and sexsim. If I ever saw hypocrisy on parage, this was it. Thanks for the alert.
June 2, 2008, 4:47:10 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
Well your post won't last long. They're probably already attacking you.
June 2, 2008, 4:49:42 PM EDT – Like – Reply


On The Mark
The racism question will be raised many, many times during the next five (5) months. As uncomfortable as that may be, it is probably necessary, long over-due, an important part of our maturation and sophistication as a culture. We will be a fairer and more just society, a more honest nation, when this period has ended. We will be better people for this experience.
 
I don't find much, if anything, to commend Kelly. She is not much of a journalist. Kelly seems stern, cold, uncaring, harsh, judgmental to me. I have neither seen nor heard anything that supports a conclusion she is a racist, however.
 
I am all for calling out racists when they rear their tiny, ugly heads, including those racists, thankfully few and unremarkable, at this site, as at all sites, but who so willingly shared ugliness even today. But I am also mindful that racism, perhaps the most abominable of all characteristics, ought not be a charge easily hurled. Kelly ought not be called a racist.
June 2, 2008, 4:55:28 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Cecelia
Johnny,
 
After reading that I'm still not sure what Megyn Kelly said or did that would cause those at NH to accuse of her of racism (and the added accusations of being an adulteress and someone who was married by a "fundamentalist" preacher...)
 
The fact of Obama's race and race in general can be evoked all day long...as long as it is within the context of a "national discussion" that is emblematic of an unrelenting "melanin awareness" that is helpful to his political campaign and dangerous to his critics.
 
That said, what sort of dire and grim comment did Kelly venture forth about Obama? What sort of parameter did she cross within this new out-of-bounds racially charged frontier of speech and thought that is compromised of statements criticall of the candidate?
 
Since Megyn Kelly is the FNC female talent that I admire the most, I'm particularly interested.
June 2, 2008, 5:37:53 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
Cecelia, her crime was to report the results of the election day Puerto Rico primary poll. You know, just like every other news organization did. Don't you see? That makes her a raaaacist!
June 2, 2008, 5:48:27 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Cecelia
Well, she had two choices there, Johnny-- racism or sexism.  
 
I'm glad she chose the one consist with reporting the facts about how the Puerto Rico primary turned out.
 
As our loyal opposition will be the first to tell you that Democrats have no dirty campaign operations or operatives to compare with Republican ones.  
 
The relative truth of that, aside... what they do have is themselves. In all their canting...posturing... narrowing... glory.
June 2, 2008, 6:03:46 PM EDT – Like – Reply


cee
I really think there is going to be this type hypersensitivity (and hyperbole)through-out this campaign, which will be fed by the left because it can, cynically, be used to keep opponents off guard.
 
Those who claim they can make such accusations are the same ones who cry foul when their patriotism, intellectual honesty or judgement are called into question.
June 2, 2008, 6:21:25 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Fox Fan
The hounds sink to to ever lower standards of disinformation, slander, and lies. If Ellen or any of the other PbDs had as much intelligence and charisma Megyn has, they would have risen above the poop-eating dog kennel they reside in long ago.
 
"She is not much of a journalist. Kelly seems stern, cold, uncaring, harsh, judgmental to me." - OTM
 
She's a lawyer. She deals in facts. I would call her a reporter more than a journalist. I've never seen her be uncaring, stern, or harsh. I guess if you subscribe to the losing end of the argument she's winning you might see her as such.
 
She certainly isn't the racist slut the hounds describe; if anything, Ellen is jealous of Megyn's success and bitter about the despicable, hateful, defeatist place she resides in herself!
June 2, 2008, 7:08:46 PM EDT – Like – Reply


VinceP1974
If Obama keeps whining about how attacks on his wife or him or unfair i think that is going to quicky get on everyoen's nerves
June 2, 2008, 7:25:20 PM EDT – Like – Reply


olby sucks
The racism question will be raised many, many times during the next five (5) months.  
 
by 'otm'
 
Especially with the likes of Father Pleg and the good Rev Wright. Are you gonna blame the R's for them, too? Oh, how soon I forget, it's Hannity's fault.
June 2, 2008, 7:37:17 PM EDT – Like – Reply


danny
Johnny,
 
I have learned some things since I last discussed sending Google a complaint letter. Here is their contact information:
 
Google Inc.  
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
Phone: +1 650-253-0000
Fax: +1 650-253-0001
 
Today, I sent a hard copy of the letter I earlier shared with you to Google's address (above) with the following added line: Just today, Ellen, with woefully insufficient evidence, in effect, called a female Fox news reporter a racist slut (http://www.newshounds.us/2008/06/02/megyn_kelly_agog_with_bad_news_for_obama_in_meaningless_puerto_rico_poll.php).  
 
I also sent a self addressed envelope to making it easy for them to reply to me.
 
I think I will fax the letter to Google tomorrow. I was going to wait for the snail mail response, but this "racist slut" incident is too good to let wait.
 
You never know when a complaint letter may be effective. It is a crap shoot. Of course, the more people who make the same complaint . . . the better the odds.
June 2, 2008, 8:35:57 PM EDT – Like – Reply


danny
This incident reminds me of the old Saturday night bit where Jane and Dan would have a mock debate. Jane would always present her side of the debate respectfully. Then Dan would look at her, scowl, and begin his rebuttal with these words: "Jane, you ignorant slut! That was funny. It is less funny when you see that scenario played out in reality.
June 2, 2008, 8:40:02 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
Keep us informed on this, Danny. This latest outrage is such a hateful personal smear that it's tough to imagine why even google would be willing to endorse it.
June 2, 2008, 9:18:16 PM EDT – Like – Reply


danny
Johnny,
 
Have you notified Fox News about this? I would like for Kelly to have the alternative of taking legal action. She probably won't, but I would like for her to be aware of the situation and her options anyway.
June 2, 2008, 9:42:00 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
I can say this much: Fox is very much aware of these personal smears.
June 2, 2008, 9:55:36 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
First, I would encourage all disenters to engage in honest discussion on NH.
 
Second, I think Ellen makes good point about how fox commentators are biased against minorities. They want to give the Duke lacross players and Dog Chapman the benefit of the doubt but not Mike Vick. Yes, it turns out that Duke players were inocent of the accusations but Dog Chapman was not. Sure Chapman did not commit a crime but he is a racist and a lot people on fox defended him.  
 
Yeah Mike Vick was guilty but he was just as entitled to due process as the Duke students. Fox didn't see it that way though. Vick was subjected neocon Clinton justice.  
 
What is Clinton justice? It being comdemend with out due process. Many neocon talking heads will make sideways remarks about the Clintons killing people and then turn around and demand that people who fit their view of a "Great American" be given due process. This is America and everyone deserves due process whether you agree with their polictical leanings. It seems the far right wants to make this a totalitarian country.
 
_
June 2, 2008, 9:57:12 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Fox Fan
--You are a sick bunch to believe these lies about an intelligent, charismatic woman perpetuated by a bitter, jealous writer.
 
--See Paige's link which documents the twisted fabrications in this article.
Fox Fan | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 10:01 pm | #
 
Posted for the NH, linked to their article from Google News. Paige PFD linked this article in the comments.
 
If you're from NH and reading this, how do you defend the disgusting and untrue smears by Ellen?
June 2, 2008, 10:00:35 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Fox Fan
First, I would encourage all disenters to engage in honest discussion on NH. Crash Chloride | 06.02.08 - 10:02 pm | #
 
OK Crash, let's compare how long your comment lasts here to how long my comment lasts there and then we can encourage dissenters to post somewhere.
June 2, 2008, 10:03:16 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
Fox Fan | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 10:08 pm |
 
I would agrue that you comparing apples and oranges. First this site does not have the manpower that NH does so the clean up is probably delayed because that. Secondly, I would hope that my post was both on topic and civil.  
 
There in lies the rub.
 
_
June 2, 2008, 10:09:21 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
> Sure Chapman did not commit a crime but he is a racist and a lot people on fox defended him.
 
Who were these "a lot of people"?
June 2, 2008, 10:09:53 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Fox Fan
Crash Chloride | 06.02.08 - 10:14 pm | #
 
Fact is, your comment will be allowed to stay while mine will be deleted. This is not about a delay or number of moderators, it is a reflection of the honesty of the two sites.
June 2, 2008, 10:13:22 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
Who were these "a lot of people"?
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 10:14 pm  
 
Well about the only person to come out against Dog was Bill O'Reilly. Dog was defended on the website very nicely, Hannity backed him as did the Friends. That surely seems like support from the network at large to me. I'm happy to engage your rebuttal.
 
_

Edited By Siteowner
June 2, 2008, 10:18:42 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
Hannity backed him, but Colmes didn't. So that's a wash. O'Reilly didn't back him, and I don't recall what F&F said, but numbers wise O'Reilly has a much larger audience than F&F. So then do I get it that your argument for a lot of people boils down to: Fox & Friends?
June 2, 2008, 10:20:18 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
Fox Fan | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 10:18 pm  
 
Can you provide the full post so I can judge for myself. Also do you have a habit of being offensive? I know some NH posters can be offensive and I can provide my posts where I am critical of them.  
 
We are all Americans and believe it or not we all want what's best for the country.
 
_
June 2, 2008, 10:22:05 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
Fox Fan | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 10:18 pm |  
 
Fox Fan, my comments were not allowed to stand, See below.
 
Edited By Siteowner
Crash Chloride | 06.02.08 - 10:23 pm  
 
What say you?
 
_
June 2, 2008, 10:24:39 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Fox Fan
Crash Chloride | 06.02.08 - 10:27 pm | #
 
The link is in the article on this site. http://www.newshounds.us/2008/06/02/megyn_kelly_agog_with_bad_news_for_obama_in_meaningless_puerto_rico_poll.php
 
Sorry, but what is offensive in my 10:18 post? What I was alluding to is that the NHs are proven serial liars and this site posts proof of their inaccuracies.
June 2, 2008, 10:26:10 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
CC, your comments were allowed to stand. Do not misrepresent. You violated a language rule. And rather than delete your message, I opted for a much less extreme measure. I edited your insult term for Bill O'Reilly and replaced it with his name. I'm sure you read the rules and realize that such juvenalia is against our rules of posting.
June 2, 2008, 10:26:30 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 10:25 pm  
 
Calling comments made by Colmes vs Hannity a wash is dishonest when you compare how much more time Hannity gets to speak. You are parsing the fact, something I have seen you accuse NH supporters of.
 
Fair is fair after all.
 
_
June 2, 2008, 10:27:20 PM EDT – Like – Reply


danny
Crash,
 
I would be happy to post at Newhounds again (and I am not ruling it out for the future) if the moderators would follow their criteria for a viable post at the bottom of the page. I mean, go to the comments section for the Kelly article. Look at all of the comments that are unrelated to the topic (a clear infraction) that are allowed to remain. Among these irrelevant posts are those which consist of nothing but personal attacks and name calling. It is telling that the normative definition at that site of a troll is one who has a divergent opinion, and not the normal definition of troll. It is hilarious to see that most of the posters on that site who call others trolls are really themselves trolls (and they don't even realize it!).
 
On the other hand it often happens that when someone with a divergent opinion posts respectfully and relevantly and with intellectual comment . . . that post is often removed or edited simply because the mod did not like what was said.
 
Once I had a discussion with poster nicknamed amused and I had to quit because he would ask me a question and I would answer and the mod would take out most of my post and leave his alone. I guarantee you that my posts were just as relevant as his.
 
So if you want have have a respectful intellectual debate, it is better to post here. But if you want to sit around making faces and personal attacks, it is better to post on the Newhounds site.
 
Incidentaly, some of the regulars at Newhounds have posted here, and no one has called them a troll or any other derisive name. The moderators have not edited or redacted their posts.  
 
If you really want to discuss something intelligently, by all means, we can do it here. We can't do it at the Newshounds site until the moderators drastically change their policies and adhere to their own rules.
June 2, 2008, 10:27:35 PM EDT – Like – Reply


VinceP1974
First, I would encourage all disenters to engage in honest discussion on NH.
 
Crash Chloride | 06.02.08 - 10:02 pm | #  
 
BWAHAHAH.. If ever there was a contradiction of terms.
June 2, 2008, 10:29:03 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
> when you compare how much more time Hannity gets to speak.  
 
Where do you get your facts from? Time on H&C is strictly controlled so that on each show each co-hosts gets half the time. They have a guy in the control room with a stopwatch. You can occasionally hear H or C tell the other OK this is my time now.
June 2, 2008, 10:29:49 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
CC, your comments were allowed to stand. Do not misrepresent. You violated a language rule. And rather than delete your message, I opted for a much less extreme measure. I edited your insult term for Bill O'Reilly and replaced it with his name. I'm sure you read the rules and realize that such juvenalia is against our rules of posting.
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 10:31 pm |
 
The nickname I used for Mr Oreilly was offensive??? I won't type it again so you have no excuse to edit me but I have seen you say much worse. You should be ashamed.
 
_
June 2, 2008, 10:31:15 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
BWAHAHAH.. If ever there was a contradiction of terms.
VinceP1974 | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 10:34 pm |
 
If you are the same Vince P from NH you also should be ashamed. I have seen your posts and you have no interest in discussion.  
 
_
June 2, 2008, 10:32:55 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
> I have seen you say much worse.
 
Really? If you have an example of me violating my own rules of posting please point it out.
June 2, 2008, 10:33:14 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Fox Fan
Fat Mikey, you admitted that Fox Fan was one of your many sockpuppets a long time ago.
john t | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 10:35 pm | #
 
Apparently, I'm johnny over at the kennel.
June 2, 2008, 10:35:25 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
Fox Fan | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 10:31 pm
 
If you will provide the text of your post I will be happy to comment.
 
_
June 2, 2008, 10:35:34 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 10:38 pm  
 
I have no examples on this site, its my first visit.
 
_
June 2, 2008, 10:36:56 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
Thanks for making that clear.
June 2, 2008, 10:38:31 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
Apparently, I'm johnny over at the kennel.
Fox Fan | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 10:40 pm  
 
You spoke of a 10:18 post I can't comment with out seeing. NH does track IP's though and if they call you out as using multiple names(Sockpuppets in internet terms, even for non political sites) you are probably guilty. This is the internet not the United States court system.  
 
_
June 2, 2008, 10:40:23 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
Thanks for making that clear.
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 10:43 pm
 
Are you denying that you have "trolled" NH?  
 
Also I made no assumptions about your site, you edited my comment for a completely non offensive remark and proved yourself to be hypocrite.
 
You can argue with me but not the facts.
 
_
June 2, 2008, 10:43:27 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
> and if they call you out as using multiple names(Sockpuppets in internet terms, even for non political sites) you are probably guilty.
 
That of course assumes they are telling the truth, a very reckless assumption with that crowd. I have seen at least a dozen people tagged as being me over there, when in fact my only posts there were as J$. And yes, I have even seen the NHs themselves identify someone else as me. Since I know it wasn't, that implicates not just the commenters but the admins themselves in lying. But no one should be surprised that they should lie about posters, given how often they lie about Fox.
June 2, 2008, 10:43:50 PM EDT – Like – Reply


VinceP1974
you have no interest in discussion.  
Crash Chloride | 06.02.08 - 10:37 pm | #  
 
Discussion on NH? that's another contradiction of terms.
June 2, 2008, 10:43:55 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
> you edited my comment for a completely non offensive remark and proved yourself to be hypocrite.
 
Yes, we have clear rules of posting and expect people to follow them and that makes me...a hypocrite! Watch the name calling, pal. That's another rule.
June 2, 2008, 10:44:51 PM EDT – Like – Reply


VinceP1974
They falsely claimed I was other people , knowing that I wasn't.
 
And they also allowed other peolpe to impersonate me, knowing they were doing it.
 
Anyone going on that hate site should prepare to face some very immoral and dishonest people.
June 2, 2008, 10:45:38 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Fox Fan
http://www.haloscan.com/comments/newshounds/14597/?a=37883
 
"Sockpuppets in internet terms, even for non political site"
 
You might want to explain what a sock puppet is to john t. He seems to think that I'm J$. I tried to explain it to him, but he's kinda...dumb.
 
" you are probably guilty."
 
If someone of authority there did compare my and J
June 2, 2008, 10:45:55 PM EDT – Like – Reply


danny
Crash:
 
Define troll. I ask because the normative NH definition is weird.
June 2, 2008, 10:46:08 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 10:48 pm  
 
DNS does not lie. If you want to deny that they have multiple posts from your IP adress under other names then you should take that up with your ISP.
 
_
June 2, 2008, 10:47:39 PM EDT – Like – Reply


olby sucks
First, I would encourage all disenters to engage in honest discussion on NH.
 
by cc
 
Kinda hard when you get banned for mentioning or linking to here or Olbermann watch, like me. Then there's tha little thing known as 'debunking the dogpound.' They don't take a liking to that, either.
June 2, 2008, 10:49:28 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 10:49 pm
 
Okay, I didn't know you were so sensitive I will try to work with your touchy feely personality.
 
So sorry
 
_
June 2, 2008, 10:50:02 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
Discussion on NH? that's another contradiction of terms.
VinceP1974 | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 10:48 pm |
 
Please provide examples or are the rule of this site that lax.
 
_
June 2, 2008, 10:51:32 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
> DNS does not lie.
 
But newshounds do. Regularly. Repeatedly. About the only thing you can trust is accurate on one of their posts is the URL. OK, a bit of hyperbole there, but you get the drift.
June 2, 2008, 10:52:52 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Fox Fan
Please provide examples or are the rule of this site that lax.
Crash Chloride | 06.02.08 - 10:56 pm | #
 
Please see the "Slanders and Lies" section of this site. It's filled with screenshots of polite posts that prove the NH's as liars which are promptly deleted from their comments.
June 2, 2008, 10:53:30 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
Define troll. I ask because the normative NH definition is weird.
danny | 06.02.08 - 10:51 pm |
 
The true definition is someone who seesk to upset discussion.
 
If you feel wronged I'd love to see the post. I've asked for examples and have an open mind.
 
I am of the opinion that no side has things rignt and we need the opposing side to keep the other one honest. 
 
_
June 2, 2008, 10:54:16 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
But newshounds do. Regularly. Repeatedly. About the only thing you can trust is accurate on one of their posts is the URL. OK, a bit of hyperbole there, but you get the drift.
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 10:57 pm 
 
Hey, if you can prove that, I'd love to see it.
 
_
June 2, 2008, 10:55:14 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Fox Fan
Hey, if you can prove that, I'd love to see it.
Crash Chloride | 06.02.08 - 11:00 pm | #
 
Hey, Crash, like I already said. Slanders and lies. http://johnnydollar.us/2008a/jdp_slanders%20&%20lies.html
 
There are archives with hundreds more.
 
Look. Process. Know.
June 2, 2008, 10:58:10 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
Type newshounds in the search box. To narrow it down from hundreds of examples, instead type Top Ten Lies into the search box. From doctoring quotes, to writing up criticisms of Fox programs they didn't even watch, to claiming they saw something that was never broadcast... there are too many examples to cite here. It would take days.
June 2, 2008, 10:58:23 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Fox Fan
The examples are substantiated by Lexis-Nexis exact quotes, screenshots, and TiVo'd videos. 
 
The NHs are a den of liars who erase the truth on contact.
June 2, 2008, 11:00:29 PM EDT – Like – Reply


olby sucks
Crash, can you get me back in the pound? Do you have any juice?
June 2, 2008, 11:00:35 PM EDT – Like – Reply


VinceP1974
Please provide examples or are the rule of this site that lax.
_
Crash Chloride | 06.02.08 - 10:56 pm | # 
 
I'll use your standard:
 
This is the internet not the United States court system. _
Crash Chloride | 06.02.08 - 10:45 pm | #
June 2, 2008, 11:00:50 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
olby sucks | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 10:54 pm |
 
Heck Olby, I got edited for using a completely no offensive nickname for Mr O'reily. It was much like you using the name Olby, it was an abbreviation of his name but out good host couldn't deal with it. I know for a fact that you would not be edited or deleted for using the name Olby for Mr Olbermann. 
 
Additionally I try to learn the rules and behave which why I will continue to refer to Bill O'Reily as Mr O'Reily. 
 
I am honestly here to get a good conversation going between the conservatives and the progressives. I feel that the far right has highjacked the conservative ideal and turned it into something unAmerican and I want to see that change. I love this country and I hate seeing it torn apart.
 
Please look at my comments on NH and anywhere else as proof of what I say and do no shy away from challenging me.
_
June 2, 2008, 11:01:53 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
Crash, can you get me back in the pound? Do you have any juice?
olby sucks | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 11:05 pm |
 
Juice? LOL I am just another poster, no more no less. See my post above. I care more about the country than I do about party.
 
_
June 2, 2008, 11:04:03 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Fox Fan
Crash, you are welcome here to question the posts or comments. Just be prepared to be challenged! You might actually like it here.
June 2, 2008, 11:04:29 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
This is the internet not the United States court system. _
Crash Chloride | 06.02.08 - 10:45 pm | #
VinceP1974 | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 11:05 pm |
 
Vince I notice you always play the dodge, I would suggest you man up.
 
_
June 2, 2008, 11:05:05 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
No, CC I was fully capable of dealing with it and I did. Anyone who follows the rules of posting will not be edited or deleted. Unlike the NH, we don't delete people on sight for the crime of disagreeing.
June 2, 2008, 11:05:30 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
Fox Fan | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 11:09 pm |
 
Like any good American, I love a challenge.
 
Thank you for the invite.
 
_
June 2, 2008, 11:06:13 PM EDT – Like – Reply


olby sucks
Unlike the NH, we don't delete people on sight for the crime of disagreeing.
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 11:10 pm | # 
 
I was banned for calling them out for reposting one of my posts and they COMPLETELY reworded it. That's bs.
 
Could a moderator be any more dishonest?
June 2, 2008, 11:09:26 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
No, CC I was fully capable of dealing with it and I did. Anyone who follows the rules of posting will not be edited or deleted. Unlike the NH, we don't delete people on sight for the crime of disagreeing.
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 11:10 pm 
 
Now come on Johnhy, I didn't say anything offensive I simply used a nickname coined by Mr Olbermann. I sincerely doubt you would have edited my comment had I used any of the nicknames that Mr Limbaugh has coined for Mrs Clinton or Mr Obaman. 
 
Shall we search your site for nicknames of progressives?
 
_
June 2, 2008, 11:09:32 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Fox Fan
Finally on topic.
 
Crash, what do you have to say about the racist and cheating charges Ellen pressed on Megyn when those charges were false?
 
Burden of proof is upon the accuser, and the article is disgusting and inaccurate.
June 2, 2008, 11:10:35 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
> Shall we search your site for nicknames of progressives?
 
Why? This is a site primarily about Fox News. We have no rules about nicknames for progressives, or conservatives, or people who distribute hoe handles. I made the decision early on that I would not permit the juvenile name-calling that permeates discussions about FNC. It indicates a sloppiness of thought and a desire to ridicule rather than address facts and relevant issues. Hence, my rule. Consider it as a helpful discipline to help you form thoughts without resorting to infantile insult humor.
June 2, 2008, 11:13:28 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
Thank you FF for bringing the discussion back on topic.
June 2, 2008, 11:13:59 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 11:18 pm 
 
Then why did you edit my post where I refered to Mr O'Reilly by a non offenisive nickname.
 
_
June 2, 2008, 11:16:18 PM EDT – Like – Reply


VinceP1974
I wonder what Julie Bandares is doing right now
June 2, 2008, 11:19:18 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Fox Fan
VinceP1974 | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 11:24 pm | #
 
Sockpuppet. Obvious. J$, please confirm.
June 2, 2008, 11:20:54 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
You weren't here last week. There was a bit of discussion previously about the constant use of that nickname (which you call nonoffensive but admit it was Olby's creation?!?) and the board of advisors ruled that it did fall within the prescribed rules.
 
Are you really so inable to communicate without demeaning nicknames? If not I suggest we drop the discussion because i will not argue about the rules of posting. NH deletes dissenting views. I edit or delete demeaning anti-Fox nicknames. The choice is yours where you wish to post but any further comment on the question should be taken to email.
June 2, 2008, 11:24:21 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
Fan | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 11:15 pm 
 
I'll be happy to address both issues. 
 
While I admit that the cheeting charge is a bit tangental it does serve to show that she does not have any real credentials to hold the job she has. Catty yes, completely off base no.
 
On the topic of racism, you can see my posts on NH discussing this. But the summary is that she, like a lot of the Foxies (yeah I said a lot again Johnny, I defended it well last time and can use it again) have a habit of saying that people who happen to be white are innocent until proven guilty (Clintons withstanding) yet are are quick to jump on minorities who are accused of crimes.
 
_
June 2, 2008, 11:24:48 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
Don't know what you suspect, FF, but I see nothing to arouse suspicion.
June 2, 2008, 11:25:31 PM EDT – Like – Reply


danny
In case you are still interested Crash, the url for article is as follows: http://www.newshounds.us/2008/05/03/fox_news_silent_about_hannitys_neonazi_connection.php
 
I realize that the comments section is large, but where I feel I was mistreated comes at the very end. I finally had to tell Amused that I could not continue our debate because I was being muzzled by the moderator (that was deleted, of course). You can still see a lot of name calling directed towards me, but there were some irrelevant name calling posts that were deleted after my respectful ontopic posts were deleted.
 
On the NH site a troll is someone who expresses a divergent opinion. So, does that make you a troll because you are here and are expressing a different opinion?
 
Johnny, I apologize. I'll try to stay more on topic in the future.
June 2, 2008, 11:25:40 PM EDT – Like – Reply


VinceP1974
Sockpuppet. Obvious. J$, please confirm.
Fox Fan | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 11:25 pm | # 
 
FF: I was grasping at straws to Foxinate the conversation
June 2, 2008, 11:27:57 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
> it does serve to show that she does not have any real credentials to hold the job she has. 
 
What are you talking about? She has a freaking law degree and years of experience in journalism. What does she have to produce to show credentials, a collection of baseball cards?
 
And the cheating "charge" shows nothing at all because it was and still is nothing but a rumor that was denied by all parties involved. And the NH, who are quick to accuse other people of spreading rumors and treating them as fact, took this discredited rumor and proclaimed it to be fact in their post today.
 
So it doesnt prove anything except how desperate the hounds are to smear people.
June 2, 2008, 11:28:19 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 11:29 pm | 
 
I have proven that I can respectfully call out people I disagree with. Can you acknowlege that Mr Hannity, Mr Levine, Mr Beck, Mr Limbaugh, Ms Malkin and Ms Coulter are incapible of doing likewise?
 
_
June 2, 2008, 11:28:33 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
Well you named six people, most of whom do not work for Fox. So what is the relevance of your question?
June 2, 2008, 11:29:39 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 11:33 pm 
 
I'm looking for some journalistic integrity. Is that too much to ask?
 
_
June 2, 2008, 11:30:00 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
I'm sorry but I do not understand your point. You name six people who are not journalists, and you say you named them because you are looking for journalistic integrity? And I'm even more unclear as to what this has to do with the newshounds calling Megyn Kelly a racist.
June 2, 2008, 11:31:51 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 11:33 pm 
 
You sited Mr Olbermann as the origin of the nickname of Mr O'reilly, he does not work for Fox. You need to keep playing by the rules you set.
 
_
June 2, 2008, 11:32:06 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
> You sited Mr Olbermann as the origin of the nickname of Mr O'reilly,
 
Actually you did, at 11:14 pm. What does that have to do with your six people, other than the fact that he too is not a journalist?
June 2, 2008, 11:33:29 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 11:36 pm
 
Ah, a typical tactic of the far right. You are mixing posts my good man. I asked for journalistic integrity from Ms Kelly, not the six people you accused me of.
 
Check mate my friend.
 
_
June 2, 2008, 11:34:31 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 11:38 pm 
 
Are you trying to be obtuse? You edit me for using a nickname for Mr O'Reilly and I say you would gladly allow nicknames posed by the "Six". You have no defense so you spin. You learn from your masters well.
 
But we are straying from the topic, are we not?
 
_
June 2, 2008, 11:37:22 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
> I asked for journalistic integrity from Ms Kelly, not the six people you accused me of.
 
Well fine. Was is the lack of journalistic integrity you are referring to?
June 2, 2008, 11:39:59 PM EDT – Like – Reply


john t
Fat Mikey, you admitted that Fox Fan was one of your many sockpuppets a long time ago.
john t | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 10:35 pm | #
 
Apparently, I'm johnny over at the kennel.
Fox Fan | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 10:40 pm 
-----------------------
 
What the hell is wrong with this person? I said he was Mike Thayer and Fox Fan was many of the sockpuppets he went by.
 
Where does he come up with I said he was J$?
June 2, 2008, 11:40:11 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
> You edit me for using a nickname for Mr O'Reilly and I say you would gladly allow nicknames posed by the "Six".
 
You're wrong. Last warning. Complaints about the rules are not on topic here. Take it to email.
June 2, 2008, 11:40:42 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
Last warning. Complaints about the rules are not on topic here. Take it to email.
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 11:45 pm |
 
Yet you keep bringing the issue up to me. You have a lot to learn about being a Mod. 
 
Lesson one point out the poster that things are off topic before he points it out to you.
 
That lesson is no charge BTW.
 
_
June 2, 2008, 11:43:00 PM EDT – Like – Reply


danny
I go back to the tradition of innocent until proven guilty. You haven't proven that Kelly does not have journalistic integrity; therefore, I must assume that she has it. If you want to bring a charge you must prove your case, and not the other way around.
 
You seem to believe that Ellen has journalistic integrity; despite the fact that she has accused Kelly of being a racist slut despite the fact that she has not proven her charge and that the evidence she has is woefully inadequate.
June 2, 2008, 11:45:35 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
Well fine. Was is the lack of journalistic integrity you are referring to?
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 11:44 pm |
 
I could ask you to read the posts on your own site but I'll coddle you. Ms Kelly has come out in defense of white folks who have been accuse of crimes while not giving the same consideration to black folks. A journalist should treat any accusation with indifference. Fox does not do such things. You may argue that the so called mainstream media does the same and in some cases I would agree but because corporate media does wrong does not mean that fox does right.
 
_
June 2, 2008, 11:47:54 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
danny | 06.02.08 - 11:50 pm |
 
First off the term "Slut" is something cooked up on this site. Yes, Ellen accused her of infidelity but you made the judgement. 
 
As for the racist claim I think Ellen is spot on and I think she provided good examples there of. If you care to debate that issue I'm ready. I've stated the case in this post please feel free to rebutt
 
_
June 2, 2008, 11:51:55 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
> come out in defense of white folks who have been accuse of crimes while not giving the same consideration to black folks.
 
She didn't "come out in defense of" anyone. She said the case against Duke was weak. It was. She was correct. She said the case against Vick was strong. it was. She was correct. And I would point out to you that virtually every other legal expert on just about every channel made the same assessment.
 
If you are saying she should describe a weak case as strong because of the color of someone's skin then you know nothing about either journalism or the law. I happen to know a little about the former and a lot about the latter.
 
If you call her being right on two rather lopsided cases, on which she came to the same conclusion as dozens of other people... if that's what you call a lack of journalistic integrity, then congratulations. You are certainly Commenter of the Day. But not in the way I usually award that title.
June 2, 2008, 11:52:06 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
By the way, you're all missing a damn fine hockey game if you're not tuned in.
 
_
June 2, 2008, 11:53:24 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
> As for the racist claim I think Ellen is spot on and I think she provided good examples there of.
 
Yeah great examples. By those examples Dan Abrams and Jeffrey Toobin would be racists too.
June 2, 2008, 11:55:11 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.02.08 - 11:57 pm |
 
Okay, the words "in defense of" were too strong but she stood up for their rights and did not do the same for people of color.
 
_
June 2, 2008, 11:55:35 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
Yeah great examples. By those examples Dan Abrams and Jeffrey Toobin would be racists too.
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.03.08 - 12:00 am 
 
Why do you always post accusations with out examples. Tell me what Abramas and Toobin said. I might agree with you. 
 
Too bad you are more interested in fighting than getting to the truth, its a big problem with the far right.
 
_
June 2, 2008, 11:57:52 PM EDT – Like – Reply


danny
Crash,
 
How large of a sample of cases are you looking at? I mean are you just looking at the Duke Lacrosse team and Vick. Many nonracist people have defended the Lacrosse team and condemned Vick. I doubt that you have look at a large enough number of cases to support calling Kelly a racist. Certainly, the evidence that she is a slut or has had extra marital affairs is woefully lacking.
 
But why even go into all of this? If you really value journalistic integrety you would have nothing to do with the NH site or with Ellen. Seems to me that you are straining at gnats while swallowing camels.
June 2, 2008, 11:58:55 PM EDT – Like – Reply


VinceP1974
I wonder if Leftists pretend to be irrational or if they can't help.
June 3, 2008, 12:03:16 AM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
> its a big problem with the far right.
 
What does that have to do with me?
 
> she stood up for their rights and did not do the same for people of color.
 
Really? Do you stand by that? She has never stood up for the rights of people of color? What is your proof of that?
June 3, 2008, 12:03:23 AM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
danny | 06.03.08 - 12:03 am 
 
I am only using those cases for sake of brevity. You cannot deny, however, that she was quick to defend the Duke boys and just as quick to accuse Vick. Sure she was lucky to get things right but its unAmerican no matter how you slice it.
 
Furthermore it goes beyond Ms Kelly, its systemic at Fox. As an example I would offer up Mr Obama and his church comapred to people that Mr McCain actively sought out for endorsement. 
 
The sad thing is that fox thinks that brown skin equals liberal and white skin equals conservative. 
 
_
June 3, 2008, 12:05:20 AM EDT – Like – Reply


danny
Johnny,
 
That is really what I asked, but all I have gotten so far is silence.
June 3, 2008, 12:05:46 AM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
> she was quick to defend the Duke boys and just as quick to accuse Vick.
 
Oh well, that's proof enough for anyone. She's a racist.
 
Sheesh.
June 3, 2008, 12:06:06 AM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
Really? Do you stand by that? She has never stood up for the rights of people of color? What is your proof of that?
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.03.08 - 12:08 am |
 
Her judging Mike Vick guilty before he had a trial and judging the Duke boys innocent before they had a trial. 
 
I'm really getting tired of repeating myself. 
 
_
June 3, 2008, 12:07:42 AM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
That is really what I asked, but all I have gotten so far is silence.
danny | 06.03.08 - 12:10 am |
 
You are too quick to post.
 
_
June 3, 2008, 12:08:49 AM EDT – Like – Reply


danny
Crash,
 
As I said, those cases prove nothing. There are many nonracists, I assure you, who have taken those stances. You have come up with a lot more valid examples to prove racism than just those two cases. And of course you haven't even begun to substantiate the slut or extra marital affair charge.
 
If you really cared about journalistic integrity you would be denouncing Ellen and not looking at Kelly under a magnifying glass to see what little wart you might find.
June 3, 2008, 12:10:51 AM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
> Her judging Mike Vick guilty before he had a trial and judging the Duke boys innocent before they had a trial. 
I'm really getting tired of repeating myself. 
 
Well then first you should start telling the truth. She didn't judge anyone innocent or guilty. That's point #1. Then you claimed she doesn't stand up for black people and offered...one example, Michael Vick.
 
I'll ask again. What is your proof of your claim that she doesn't stand up for people of color? I'm not asking for proof about Michael Vick. You claimed people of color. Period. As in she's a racist. Please document that charge that she has never stood up for people of color.
June 3, 2008, 12:10:56 AM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
Sheesh.
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.03.08 - 12:11 am | 
 
Its a good example and the far right have used far less to accuse people on the left of muc worse crimes. I feel I have made my point and I will check back tomorrow to see how many of my posts still exists. 
 
I challenge you to act better than what you accuse others of doing. Prove me wrong and restore my faith that conservatisism has not been lost to the far right.
 
_
June 3, 2008, 12:11:42 AM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
I'll ask again. What is your proof of your claim that she doesn't stand up for people of color? I'm not asking for proof about Michael Vick. You claimed people of color. Period. As in she's a racist. Please document that charge.
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.03.08 - 12:15 am 
 
I'll oblige tomorrow if you prove yourself to be a person of your word.
 
_
June 3, 2008, 12:12:49 AM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
I don't give a damn what people on the far right do. What does that have to do with lying about Megyn Kelly?
 
I'll give you one more chance to document your charge that Megyn Kelly does not stand up for black people. Not Michael Vick, one case, but as you said "people of color". I await your proof of that charge.
June 3, 2008, 12:13:11 AM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.03.08 - 12:18 am 
 
You need to learn to read more and type less. I will re-engage later this day.
 
_
June 3, 2008, 12:14:37 AM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
> I challenge you to act better than what you accuse others of doing. Prove me wrong and restore my faith that conservatisism has not been lost to the far right.
 
I have no idea what in the wide world of sports you're even talking about here. Perhaps you should keep in mind this is not a site to discuss politics. It is a site to discuss cable news. The less often people refer to the far right or the far left the better I like it.
June 3, 2008, 12:14:48 AM EDT – Like – Reply


danny
Crash,
 
You haven't given any good examples and you know it. And if you think that you have been treated badly here you should look up the url I gave you earlier. You have been treated far better her than if you showed up at NH with a divergent opinion.
 
I think it is you who have been checkmated. Sorry for that personal reference but I could not resist.
June 3, 2008, 12:15:57 AM EDT – Like – Reply


VinceP1974
It's obvous crash has no intention on justifiying anything she has said.
June 3, 2008, 12:17:50 AM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
don't prejudge. Crash may well come back with "proof" that Megyn Kelly has never defended the rights of a black person. I don't know how he intends to prove that, but maybe he'll come up with incontrovertible proof from an unimpeachable source. You know, like an article by Ellen or Deborah.
June 3, 2008, 12:19:25 AM EDT – Like – Reply


danny
Do we know that Crash is a "she." I'll take your word for it. 
 
My guess is that Lacrosse and Vick is all she knows about Kelly. I think I remember that Combs took the stance that the Lacrosse team was innocent and Vick was guilty, but I could be wrong.
 
Notice that she did not touch the slut accusation. I think that you need to keep holding Crash's feet to the fire that any imagined journalistic infraction by Kelly is minor compared to what Ellen has done.
June 3, 2008, 12:27:14 AM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
No as I recall Alan was very much on the side of the accuser. But as the facts continued to emerge, he came, very late, to the conclusion that the case was a stinker. I don't recall his stand on Vick but really, Vick was close to indefensible.
June 3, 2008, 12:30:37 AM EDT – Like – Reply


john t
If you really value journalistic integrety you would have nothing to do with the NH site or with Ellen. 
 
danny | 06.03.08 - 12:03 am | # 
------------------
 
Could you please show me where Ellen ever claimed to be a journalist?
 
You have made that ridiculous claim 3 times now.
June 3, 2008, 12:33:45 AM EDT – Like – Reply


danny
John t,
 
Oh good you agree with me that NH is not a news site. That was exactly my point when I recently wrote a letter to Google asking that NH be removed as a news site, so that it can only be found by the use of the blog search.
 
By the way John t, do you admit that you are a troll? You have come to this site with a divergent opinion, and I thought that was your definition of troll.
June 3, 2008, 12:38:37 AM EDT – Like – Reply


john t
danny | 06.03.08 - 12:43 am 
 
Show me where NewsHounds ever claimed to be a news site.
 
I figure Google really takes your idiotic ramblings serious.
June 3, 2008, 12:41:12 AM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
Perhaps john t was merely making the point that Ellen does not have any journalistic integrity.
June 3, 2008, 12:41:21 AM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
> Show me where NewsHounds ever claimed to be a news site.
 
NH petitioned to be included in Google News and despite not qualifying for the criteria, somehow they were accepted. So if they don't claim to be a news site, why did they tell Google they were one?
June 3, 2008, 12:42:25 AM EDT – Like – Reply


john t
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.03.08 - 12:46 am
 
I suppose you think you do?
June 3, 2008, 12:42:29 AM EDT – Like – Reply


john t
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.03.08 - 12:47 am 
 
Show me the proof of that statement.
June 3, 2008, 12:43:48 AM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
> I suppose you think you do?
 
Well I don't lie. I back up everything I post with documentation. I've never written a denunciation of a Fox program without bothering to watch it. I've never criticized someone on Fox for doing something that was never broadcast. I've never doctored a quote, or lied about what Fox aired. So I guess if those are the standards, I have a bit more claim to integrity than some sites.
June 3, 2008, 12:44:12 AM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
> Show me the proof of that statement.
 
Go to Google news and see it for yourself. They are listed there.
June 3, 2008, 12:44:49 AM EDT – Like – Reply


danny
John t,
 
If newhounds never claimed to be a news site, I doubt that they would be treated as such by Google. Many have petitioned for that status and did not make it.
 
Now that I am able to quote a credible person like yourself I am sure that 
Google will be duly impressed.
 
By the way you never answered my question: By your definition, are you a troll?
June 3, 2008, 12:45:42 AM EDT – Like – Reply


john t
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.03.08 - 12:49 am 
 
What do you mean you don't lie? Where does Ellen call Kelly a "racist slut" using those exact words?
June 3, 2008, 12:46:38 AM EDT – Like – Reply


danny
John t,
 
That question has been asked and answered on your own site. It will require a little reading comprehension skill on your part but if you read the first couple of paragraphs, you will find that's what she said.
 
Back to my question: Are you a Troll?
June 3, 2008, 12:49:27 AM EDT – Like – Reply


john t
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.03.08 - 12:49 am 
 
Well could you or Dannyboy show me where they petitioned for it?
 
I don't think either one of you know what the hell you're talkinjg about when it comes to Google classifying things.
June 3, 2008, 12:50:07 AM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
> Where does Ellen call Kelly a "racist slut" using those exact words?
 
I didn't put the words in quotes so don't tell me about exact words. First Ellen says Kelly's greatest pleasure in life is denigrating black people. Here's a newsflash: someone who's greatest pleasure is denigrating people because of their skin color--that person is a racist. Unless you can tell me how it could be otherwise.
 
Then she takes an unconfirmed rumor that Kelly slept her way to her own (nonexistent) show and reports it as fact. Calling such a person a slut is more polite than some of the terms that could be applied.
 
You approve of using unconfirmed rumors to smear people by claiming it is fact. I don't.
June 3, 2008, 12:50:33 AM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
> Well could you or Dannyboy show me where they petitioned for it?
 
They admitted this years ago. At the time (maybe still) you had to answer questions to Google to get certification as a news source. This issue actually came up in the comments and one of the hounds (possibly Ellen but this was years ago) confirmed that they requested inclusion in Google News.
 
If they don't claim to be a news site, then why don't they ask Google to list them only under blogs, and not news?
June 3, 2008, 12:53:17 AM EDT – Like – Reply


VinceP1974
I love these onerous demands..
 
"PROVE TO ME THE SKY THE BLUE!!!!"
June 3, 2008, 12:53:51 AM EDT – Like – Reply


danny
t boy,
 
ohnny can show you that if he chooses. But we can go back to your original statement. to say that NH is a news site us just ridiculous. That is the one thing you have said I agree with,
 
Again I ask, are you a Troll? If I were on nh site you would have called me that fifty times by now, I am not calling you a troll, I am asking you if you are one, If you say that you are not, tell me why you say that.
June 3, 2008, 12:57:19 AM EDT – Like – Reply


VinceP1974
danny (don't take this harshly): We get the point. No need to imitate them. Their behavior speaks for itself.
June 3, 2008, 1:00:50 AM EDT – Like – Reply


danny
t boy,
 
Maybe nh should just drop the pretense and maybe they should tell google they have been misclassified, that it is just ridiculous to label them a new site. That would be the honest thing to do. Of course, whoever said nh is honest.
 
still waiting for you to answer my question,
June 3, 2008, 1:01:19 AM EDT – Like – Reply


danny
new site = news site
 
still awaiting the answer to my question
June 3, 2008, 1:02:20 AM EDT – Like – Reply


john t
danny | 06.03.08 - 1:07 am 
 
[message edited for rules violation: personal attack]
 
Good night.

Edited By Siteowner
June 3, 2008, 1:03:51 AM EDT – Like – Reply


danny
JOhn t,
 
When you have nothing thoughtful to say, resort to the personal attack. Your character does not change whether you are here or at nh,
June 3, 2008, 1:05:50 AM EDT – Like – Reply


VinceP1974
Johhny:
 
Do you have any video of that older Jewish woman who spoke against Obama at the Democrat rule meeting. I heard she was Cavuto or somethign today.
June 3, 2008, 1:15:28 AM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
Question really more appropriate for the open thread but anyhow, it's viewable here:
 
http://tinyurl.com/5u9ytq
June 3, 2008, 1:17:09 AM EDT – Like – Reply


VinceP1974
Oh nevermind.. it's on the Fox Website
June 3, 2008, 1:17:49 AM EDT – Like – Reply


john t
Hey Dollar, I asked Ellen about them petitioning Google to be listed a news site.
 
She said they never petitioned anyone and she doesn't even know how they got listed. So taking into account your deep hatred for Ellen and the NHs, I think I'll believe Ellen.
June 3, 2008, 2:17:43 AM EDT – Like – Reply


john t
BTW, since you or Dannyboy couldn't show any proof that you had to petition Google to get a listing.
June 3, 2008, 2:20:31 AM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
You are free to do so. After all they have such a great track record for telling the truth.
June 3, 2008, 2:20:34 AM EDT – Like – Reply


john t
"After all they have such a great track record for telling the truth."
--------------
 
Better than yours.
June 3, 2008, 2:24:09 AM EDT – Like – Reply


VinceP1974
How can someone not feel like they were 6 years old when typing "Better than yours" I imagine he was sticking his tongue out
June 3, 2008, 2:29:20 AM EDT – Like – Reply


danny
John t,
 
You couldn't even tell the truth on your site. You said that I am trying to get nh shut down. As you well know, I am not trying to do any such thing; I am only trying to get the site classified accurately. 
 
Since you put my words on a troll thread in your forum, I want you to explain to me why I am a troll and you are not by any kind of normal definition of troll.
June 3, 2008, 2:52:28 AM EDT – Like – Reply


danny
t boy,
 
I don't believe that someone from nh never made the petition. But that really is beside the point. The point is that nh is listed as a news site when you yourself have said that it is ridiculous to regard them as a news site. Nh should cooperate to see that they are classified appropriately . . . if they were honest. If they do not cooperate that in itself will signify their willful dishonesty.
 
Still want an answer to my question.
June 3, 2008, 2:58:37 AM EDT – Like – Reply


Fox Fan
Sorry john t, but the bitches (meant in the literal form, not an insult) lied to you again.
 
Here's where you request to be added to Google news:
https://www.google.com/support/news_pub/bin/request.py?contact
June 3, 2008, 7:14:22 AM EDT – Like – Reply


Racist Slut
[message deleted for rules violation: name calling, personal attack]

Edited By Siteowner
June 3, 2008, 9:31:51 AM EDT – Like – Reply


danny
Fox Fan,
 
You have been outed. Ellen now "reports" (in the comment thread for the Kelly article) that you and Johnny Dollar are the same person. Seems that your IP has betrayed you. She also "reports" that you have been harassing her site.
June 3, 2008, 12:20:38 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
Remember what I said about newshounds lying? Since Ellen can see the IP addresses, if she said that she is lying.
 
FF: 68...
J$: 71...
 
Of course maybe Ellen is just reporting another "rumor".
June 3, 2008, 12:25:09 PM EDT – Like – Reply


danny
Ellen has also "clarified" things in her article. She says that she has sourced everything that she said. Of course her source for the "extramarital friendship" said that that it was only reporting a rumor. Then, in the rest of her post, she treats the rumor as if it were reality.
 
Then, Ellen has the gall to say that Kelly is a bad journalist. The cliche, "the pot calling the kettle black" somehow comes to mind. Compared to Ellen, Kelly is a paragon of excellence in journalism.
June 3, 2008, 12:27:34 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
I suppose then that Fox would be entitled to report that Bill Clinton is a rapist. After all, there's a rumor out there.
 
What a bunch of lying hound hypocrites!
June 3, 2008, 12:28:54 PM EDT – Like – Reply


danny
LOL good point. Well I'm off to fax a letter to Google.
June 3, 2008, 12:31:05 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
It's obvous crash has no intention on justifiying anything she has said.
VinceP1974 | Homepage | 06.03.08 - 12:22 am |
 
To a rational mind I have justified all I said.
 
Also, if you think refering to me as she is going to offend me you need to move beyond playground taunts. 
 
It is my suggestion that you all need to look beyond rightwing media. 
 
_
June 3, 2008, 1:59:46 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
don't prejudge. Crash may well come back with "proof" that Megyn Kelly has never defended the rights of a black person. I don't know how he intends to prove that, but maybe he'll come up with incontrovertible proof from an unimpeachable source. You know, like an article by Ellen or Deborah. 
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.03.08 - 12:24 am | 
 
Iits very funny that you ask to prove that she never did something when you know its not possible. How would I know what she does off air. 
 
What I said is based on the evidence I have seen, if you know of something to disprove it you should present it.
 
I'll check back to see if you have any desire to disprove my point with facts, until then, ciao.
_
June 3, 2008, 2:04:40 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
> Iits very funny that you ask to prove that she never did something when you know its not possible.
 
If it is not possible to prove it, then you shouldn't have claimed it. To quote you:
 
> she stood up for their rights and did not do the same for people of color.
 
The claim (vague and undocumented) that she did not "stand up for" the indefensible Michael Vick does not demonstrate that she does not stand up for "people of color", as you claimed. I asked you to document that and you said you would do so. You have not. Who are all these "people of color" she has refused to stand up for?
 
As I'm sure you are aware, the burden of proof is on the accuser. So I await your proof.
June 3, 2008, 2:11:04 PM EDT – Like – Reply


danny
Well, I just faxed my letter to Google. It's a good thing because the letter just kept getting longer and longer. To my letter I added the following: 
 
Yesterday, one of the sites most loyal patrons, who even discussed the issue with one Newhound’s chief reporters(?), said that Newhounds has never claimed to be a news site and that regarding it as a news site is ridiculous (URL to that conversation can be supplied on request). If you would study this site, you could not help but agree with him that regarding the site as a source for news is clearly wrong. 
 
I hope that I am not a voice crying in the wilderness. NH often asks their posters to write to somebody to complain about something. Many of their posters respond. I hope that some reading my posts will join me in my little protest as well. I know it's a crap shoot, but you never know when you might get lucky,
June 3, 2008, 2:49:12 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Fox Fan
Oh no, I've been "outed" by Ellen! Either she is incapable of recognizing basic numeral differences or she's lying again.
 
I'll leave it up to all of you to decide which, I don't care what her problem with telling the truth is.
June 3, 2008, 6:49:59 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Crash Chloride
johnny dollar | Homepage | 06.03.08 - 2:16 pm |
 
I gave you proof an you fail to rebut. IMHO we are done with this subject and you cannot defend your position. While you may have issues with my evidence you cannot provide any that disproves what I say. 
 
Also, in all actuallity you have accussed Ellen of NH of something and the initial burden is on you. You cannot play both sides of the fence my friend.
 
Frankly I expected better but I am not surprised and I am done with this subject. I'll move on to other posts now.
 
_
June 3, 2008, 8:35:39 PM EDT – Like – Reply


johnny dollar
> you cannot defend your position. 
 
Let's be honest. I didn't take a position. You did. You said she didn't stick up for "black people". You have yet to document that racial smear.
 
> you cannot provide any that disproves what I say. 
 
Incredible. Your argument is "prove I'm wrong?" Sorry, pal. The burden of proof is on the accuser. If you are going to smear someone as a racist who doesn't stick up for black people, you better come here with the evidence. Especially with an incendiary charge like that. So far you've presented the square root of zero. Don't get the idea that this site is like certain others where people can make preposterous statements and never have to back them up. If you are going to assert that someone doesn't defend people who are black, and all you can come up with is an inaccurate pseudo-summary of the Vick case, then you are shooting without powder.
 
For all the years she's been on the air, you can't remember anything she said or did to back up your claim? That's why it remains nothing but a smear. How about telling us some of the things you saw and remember her say that substantiate your racial charge?
June 3, 2008, 8:44:55 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Cecelia
Chloride,
 
Many of the same people who were skeptical over the validity of the charges against the Duke Lacrosse players, were not skeptical of charges against O.J. Simpson.
 
Does this reveal some sort of racism in them too?
June 3, 2008, 8:53:17 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Fox Fan
I'm gonig to have to agree with johnny here, Crash. You did make the charge that Megyn doesn't stick up for black people.
 
You also say that johnny "accussed Ellen of NH of something and the initial burden is on (him)". Did you even read the article? That's where the proof IS, silly.
June 3, 2008, 9:16:51 PM EDT – Like – Reply


Lynn Krill
I wish that all of you who continue to put down the beautiful, talented, and charming Megyn Kelly would take your comments and stick them where the sun doesn't shine. Get a life people.
January 16, 2009, 8:47:06 PM EST – Like – Reply


Olby Sucks
Better than yours.
john t | Homepage | 06.03.08 - 2:29 am | # 
 
No proof? Shocker! LOL!
January 16, 2009, 9:34:27 PM EST – Like – Reply