- Tuesday’s numbers: Bill O’Reilly-Sean Hannity-Anderson Cooper 1-2-3.
- Ruiz: Brainiac CNN anchor thinks Congressional terms are already limited.
- On the Record video:
- Vanity Fair: Megyn Kelly’s Settle for More will include an additional chapter.
- Concha: First FNC anchor to helm general election debate faces challenges.
- Grynbaum: New energy at Fox as Chris Wallace preps for Presidential debate.
- Vegas, baby: Now MSNBC’s ‘Road Warriors’ can’t say they never got a dinner.
- Gabriel Sherman teams with low-budget horror producers for Ailes miniseries.
Updated 4:55 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.