- Thursday’s numbers: Maddow-Sean Hannity-Mark Steyn 1-2-3.
- Ariens: Bill O’Reilly previews revamped, expanded No-Spin News.
- Shoe, meet other foot: Andrea Tantaros sued…by her ghostwriter.
- Attorney calls latest Tantaros filings ‘ludicrous and sanctionable‘.
- ICN: Cable news, never more irrelevant and blinkered, is broken.
- ICN: CNN firing of Lord was stupid; is the bell tolling for Bolling?
- Five fast facts about Dana Perino. Jeffrey Lord reacts to his firing.
- The Five video: The
- Bond: FNC competitors seek to make inroads, but ‘it will be difficult’.
Updated 5:18 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.