- The Five video: Al Franken
- Wednesday numbers: Maddow-Tucker-Sean Hannity 1-2-3.
- Another MSNBCer embroiled in sexual harassment flap.
- Chowka: MSNBC claims ratings ‘win’…but there’s a catch.
- MSNBC reverses decision, will offer Seder his job back. More.
- Tucker video:
- On the warpath: Elizabeth Warren will oppose Time/Warner deal.
- Impartial MSNBC anchor’s nine guests all opposed Trump decision.
- Craig Melvin ‘in talks‘ for Today host. Q&A: Ali Velshi; Charlie Sykes.
Updated 6:27 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.