- Freaky Friday numbers: Maddow-Sean Hannity-Tucker 1-2-3.
- FNC touts ‘real news’, and opinion ‘where dissent is allowed’.
- Has a new year brought Ali Velshi.
- Video: Judy and Joe on
- Somerby: Coop ‘didn’t care’, but spent 2/3 of his airtime on it.
- Next Rev videos: Trump
- Malaysian prime minister being told to sue Maddow and MSNBC.
- CNN blackout of Farrakhan scandal. Q&A: Jim Acosta (via CNNC).
Updated 5:13 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.