- Tuesday’s numbers: Maddow-Sean Hannity-Ingraham 1-2-3.
- Chowka: As Coop fades, CNN revamp tries to save prime time.
- Why CNN lost 30% of its viewers. Andrea Tantaros resurfaces.
- Pro-2A guest cancelled because he retweeted criticism of CNN.
- The biggest anti-trust trial in years and what it means for cable.
- Dana Loesch ripped MSNBCNN, and got results. Pete gets a pic.
- The ‘panelization’ of breaking news blurs reporting and punditry.
Updated 5:47 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.