- The Five video:
- CNN honcho: We don’t pay attention to gender pay issues.
- Thursday’s numbers: Maddow-O’Donnell-Sean Hannity 1-2-3.
- Hasson: Stelter’s reporting was ‘more Hannity than Cronkite’.
- Ruhle: I root for Trump. Video: Dana queries
- Elder: If Laura goes down for ‘bullying’, then who will be next?
- Kellyanne zings CNN. Ace is not the place. Q&A: Paul Goodloe.
- Hannity in a twitter spat with Kimmel. Judge Pirro makes book.
- Is another Zucker play in the works? Melissa Knowles’s big news.
Updated 6:37 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.