- The Five video: White House defends
- Friday’s numbers: Maddow-Pirro (for Hannity)-Laura 1-2-3.
- AT&T exec pledges a ‘hands-off approach‘ with CNN and HBO.
- Hersh: Trump obsession is good for ratings, bad for journalism.
- Media’s gift to Trump: bad journalism that makes him look good.
- NextRev video: embarrassed to work for Fox.
- Video: Kennedy, Chaffetz CNN hires Orden and Morales.
- CNN said no Israeli soldiers injured in protest but at least 11 were.
- Fired CNN host still bitter at Zucker. A very CNN Fathers Day story.
Updated 5:44 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.