- The Five video: Dem candidate
- Thursday’s numbers: Maddow-Judge Pirro-O’Donnell 1-2-3.
- Impartial MSNBC anchor: Trump’s supporters vote ‘selfishly’.
- Fake news a deux: Cuomo makes it up and Lemon lets it pass.
- Zurawik: Blanket McCain coverage is media’s rebuke of Trump.
- Morrissey: Should news channels stop putting Lanny on the air?
- FBN Prez explains success: targeting Main Street over Wall Street.
- August: Fox Biz tops CNBC. Baier’s fact check triggers Resistance.
- NBC exec threatened to smear Farrow to stop Weinstein reporting.
Updated 6:10 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.