- Wednesday’s numbers: Hannity-Tucker Carlson-Laura 1-2-3.
- Zucker play: CNN exec makes suggestive joke to female anchor.
- Donny Deutsch’s downward drift: dropped 25% in first month.
- Bending the Ruhles: MSNBC ‘news anchor’ hosts opinion show.
- Death spiral: CNN loses 55% of demo viewers. Britt lawyers up.
- NPR: Jim Acosta sounds ‘less like a reporter than a rival athlete‘.
- Adams: To claim CNN is not anti-Trump is ‘willful self-deception‘.
- Shake-up among MSNBC dayside execs in wake of sinking ratings.
Updated 6:04 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.