Welcome to johnny dollar’s place: your source for the latest cable news developments, exclusive videos, and the truth about Fox News. You can subscribe to our RSS feed via the link at the bottom of the page. J$P is written by Mark Koldys, a Juris Doctor with nearly 30 years of courtroom experience. He is also a published writer, a musician and a composer, with a background in on-air broadcasting and production.
What People Are Saying About J$P
- “Thank you J$, you rock!” –Tamara Holder
- “Great perspectives, civil tone, lots of tremendous wit.” –Joe Concha, The Hill
- “You really are one of the most thorough and accurate reporters anywhere.” –David Zurawik, Baltimore Sun
- “You guys are great!” –David Asman
- “I love that you follow me on twitter” –Greta van Susteren
- “Johnny Dollar’s scrutiny has made me more careful in my posts, never a bad thing.” –Julie Driscoll, Liberal TKO
- “J$, you are the very best….You rock!” –Janice Dean
- “I intend to post comments about his character on every other blog that cites him.” –Ellen Brodsky, newshounds
- “He’s absolutely obsessed with my every utterance.” –Ellen Brodsky, newshounds
- “Johnny Dollar is always a great source for cablenews coverage.” –Jim Pinkerton
- “I value your commitment to fairness and accuracy in reporting and in holding the media and its players accountable for their words and actions.” –Alex Alvarez, Mediaite
- Johnny Dollar is a phat phucking psychopath! –M Slootsky
- “The only cable news blog that matters.” –Dorsey Shaw, BuzzFeed
- “Enjoy your bizarre, hollow victory.” –‘Joeremi’
- “I love ya, dollar.” –Brian Stelter, CNN
- “Thank God for Johnny Dollar!” –John Gibson
Blocked on Twitter!
The following are among those who have blocked Johnny Dollar on twitter:
- David Shuster
- Chuck Todd
- Sen Scott Brown
- Jonathan Capehart
- Dave Weigel
- Greg Gutfeld
- Robert Schooley
- Fox Nation
- Joy Ann Reid
- Joe Scarborough
- Laura Ingraham
- Keith Olbermann
We welcome all points of view at J$P, but we do have rules. Repeated failure to follow them may find you spending a day or two on Exile Island, but you will return with a new respect for the following simple guidelines:
Language: We are a family-friendly resource, and there is no reason to resort to tasteless vulgarities or foul language. Please conduct all discussions with at least a modicum of intelligence and respectability. Personal attacks and name calling directed at other commenters will not be tolerated. And avoid juvenilia: we’ve had our fill of insipid FNC insult phrases and they will not be permitted here. These include, but are not limited to, such knee-slappers as “Faux News”, “O’Lielly”, “Fixed Noise”, “David Ass-Man”, “Billo” and the like.
Content: This site is about cable news. Try to maintain a least a tenuous connection to the subject matter at hand. If you want to draw attention to somebody else’s opinion, quoting a line or two is fine. Avoid lengthy cut-and-pastes: provide a link instead. (But do not repost links in the comments already posted in the blog itself.) We also ask that commenters not argue “facts” that aren’t true. If we spot such arguments we may invoke “Moderator’s Privilege”: the attacker is challenged to document his claims. Moderator’s Privilege is not a ban. Once the challenged issues have been resolved, the commenter’s posting privileges resume.
Behavior: Don’t try to dominate or hijack a discussion by flooding the thread. Also, remember that the comments do not constitute your personal daily links blog. Plugging one topic or link after another does not constitute discussion. If you do not reasonably limit yourself, we will do it for you. Other forms of abuse include, but are not limited to: posting the same message over and over, racial slurs, threats of violence. One more word of advice: the use of multiple proxies or other anonymizers brings with it a presumption of malicious intent. Messages posted in this fashion may be removed for that reason alone.
Warning: Comments that violate the rules may be eliminated.
Got a gripe you don’t want to air in public, a complaint about the moderation process, or something else you’d like answered? Send us an email.