- Why Bartiromo’s Sunday Morning Futures dwarfs its rivals.
- Sorry, MSNBC: Shep just isn’t that into you. Sunday talkers.
- A ‘missing’ Parts Unknown episode features Bourdain in Iran.
- Fox News tops impeachment coverage; Maddow gets a bump.
- Thin-skinned CNN hall monitor getting heat for snooty tweet.
- Marcus: If CNN can’t take punches, they shouldn’t throw them.
- CNN fell for McSally’s trap; their bias is now beyond laughable.
- Disney drops ‘Fox’ branding: ‘Fox means Murdoch—that’s toxic.’
- Concha: Latest example why trust in media is a four-letter word.
Updated 6:05 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in this weekend’s open thread.