Thursday Links and Open Thread
09/30/10 00:02 Filed in: links
- Wednesday’s numbers: Bill-Hannity-Beck 1-2-3.
- Catherine Herridge complaints fuel Fed lawsuit against FNC.
- CNN: The world leader in smarm?
- Reese: All cablenews channels decline, but still hope for CNN?
- Mudoch testimony stirs Congressional controversy.
- Q&A: Park and Spit, Chris Wallace previews KY debate.
- CNBC, Cramer sink to multi-year lows.
- Greta: Vanity Fair is ‘delusional’. Beck responds.
- Coop gets daytime talk show. Analysis: ICN, LA Times.
- EW: Lawrence O’Donnell is ‘a natural’.
- John King calls out Obama/WH FNC/MSNBC remarks.