Wednesday Links and Open Thread
10/06/10 00:12 Filed in: links
- Video: Cavuto talks to Time Warner CEO about CNN, Spitzer, Klein, Sanchez, Piers Morgan, ratings, and more [@5:01].
- Tuesday’s numbers: Bill-Hannity-Baier 1-2-3.
- Msnbc.com to change its name? A shockingly bad idea?
- Cablers, swells turn out for Arianna book.
- Jansing & Co: rigid, monotone, newsless.
- Skype Gripe: Is Park & Spit ready for primetime?
- PR expert to Sanchez: speak for yourself! And he does.
- Q&A: Phil Griffin on ‘Lean Forward’.
- MSNBC launches new political website.
- Piers Morgan hypes promise of ‘big changes’.
- O’Donnell impresses a skeptic, creates three-way race.
- Publicity seeker sets up shop outside News Corp.
- CNN’s rescue is not imminent.
- CNN Espanol gets an extreme makeover.