Friday Links and Open Thread
10/22/10 12:05 Filed in: links
- Thursday’s numbers: Bill (4+ mill)-Hannity-Greta 1-2-3.
- Peter Johnson: media ‘watchdogs’ create new McCarthyism?
- Olby week in review: who’s the un-American bastard?
- Alan Colmes has an open-mic moment; more.
- Video: Red Eye riffs on Rachel Maddow’s apology.
- Juan Williams on GMA, Imus, America’s Newsroom, Ingraham. Q&A: WaPo.
- Joe: Obama should weigh in on Juan/NPR dispute.
- WaPo: NPR didn’t learn from Sherrod affair. Zurawik: Juan Williams and the culture wars. Estrich: NPR will pay the price. Rainey: Shirley Sherrod, meet Juan Williams. Holland: good riddance to a stupid bigot. Iftikhar: NPR was right. Battle: fire Schiller. Hutchinson: Juan Williams is a fraud.
- Videos: Beckel and Perino on NPR’s bad move; Chris Wallace.
- Q&A: Gerri Willis, Willie Geist. Profile: Donny Deutsch.
- Soledad: Survival of the fittest (via ATCNN); injury report.
- Greta: Why didn’t CNN say something?