Friday Links and Open Thread
11/05/10 00:31 Filed in: links
- Kurtz: Olby should apologize. Tyndall: Olbermann self-destructive. ICN: rebuild that wall! Zurawik: MSNBC had little choice. Audio: John Gibson reacts. Insiders: KO won’t be back! Mediaite: Olbermann’s Waterloo; a stupid move. Jeff Jarvis: It was the coverup. Craig Crawford: it was inevitable. Krakauer: two underlying reasons. Bercovici: will KO quit? Twitter reactions. Kristol: Keep Keith! Richard Greener: Boycott MSNBC!
- Keith Olbermann suspended indefinitely! More: TVN, Calderone, Stelter. Olby flashback: ‘Phil Griffin thinks he’s my boss.’ Flashback: Ratigan to replace Olbermann?
- Ethics, shmethics! Olbermann contributed thousands to Democratic candidates, then anchored election coverage! Mediaite: any pretense of objectivity gone. ICN: three big questions. Video: Beck mocks Olby.
- Thursday’s numbers: O’Reilly (4M)-Hannity-Baier 1-2-3.
- NY Times Q&A: Keith Olbermann (pre-suspension).
- After ducking, Christine O’Donnell on tonight’s Factor.
- Milestone? FBN tops CNBC on election night.
- Update: Fox/EEOC/Herridge lawsuit (via ICN).
- Video: Imus rips CNN election coverage.
- MSNBC business opportunity: double down on leftism.
- Olby week in review; DC review of ‘Pitchforks’.