Friday Links and Open Thread
12/17/10 00:15 Filed in: links
- Thursday’s numbers: Bill-Larry-Bret 1-2-3.
- Christopher: Olby faces his ‘Shoeless Joe’ moment?
- Sady Doyle: Olbermann quit Twitter because of me.
- FNC’s Nancy Harmeyer promoted to West Coast.
- DGA/FNC complaint tossed out by unanimous vote.
- Another debate set: CNN/Tea Party Express.
- Q&A: Adam Shapiro on Madoff matters.
- WPO study of ‘misinformed’ viewers fingers FNC, MSNBC.
- When in doubt...blame Beck!
- Larry King signs off: Buckman, de Moraes, Cromwell, Poniewozik, Bauder. After-party. Filling the gap.
- The Carmen Kringle Matter.