Tuesday Links and Open Thread
01/11/11 01:55 Filed in: links
- Monday’s numbers: Bill-Baier-Beck 1-2-3.
- Weekend numbers. Saturday shooting: FNC-CNN-MSNBC 1-2-3. Glenn Garvin: Why MSNBC got clobbered on Saturday.
- Reese Schonfeld: Who killed Gabrielle Giffords?
- Ad buyers skeptical of Piers Morgan buys.
- Video: News Watch Skype Gripe on media finger-pointing.
- New Pew overview of 2011 paints CNN as outlier (via TVN).
- Parker fighting for her job as dismissal looms.
- Howard Kurtz profile: Joe Scarborough (via ICN).
- MSNBC debuts iPad app featuring Rachel Maddow.
- Thank cable news for a climate of hate?
- Video: Jake Tapper talks to Don Imus, part one, part two.
- Video: Bernard Goldberg on media irresponsibility.
- Video: Judge Napolitano on freedom and an American tragedy.
- Olbermann ‘reforms’ Worst Persons, by calling it something else.