Tuesday Links and Open Thread
01/18/11 00:14 Filed in: links
- Friday’s numbers: Bill-Hannity-Baier 1-2-3.
- FCC approves NBC’s Comcastic merger despite opposition,
- After losing to Hannity Piers boasts that he’ll beat him.
- Esquire profile: Roger Ailes ‘threatens US stability’ (via TVN).
- Video: Wallace & Wallace w/Don Imus part one, part two.
- The Mole...Regis...now Coop lands a part on Broadway!
- Video: Bernard Goldberg on pundit political attacks.
- Roland S Martin at W-SU. Gerri Willis on home values.
- Zurawik: Piers/Oprah and Hannity/Palin, shilling and spinning.
- Piers premiere: Globe: fawning; Guardian: chummy; EW: tenacious; TV Guide: toadying; Chickaboomer: suck-up; CBS: nothing special; Inquirer: mischievous; Deadline: unsurprising; Anglotopia: strong; AV Club: sedate; WaPo: droning; NY Post: surprisingly good; St Pete Times: obsequious; NY: sycophantic; IndieWire: fascinating; NYT: timid; H’Wood Reporter: flat; NYDN: cordial; The Wrap: softballs; Time: cheeky; Winnipeg FP: deferential.