Monday Links and Open Thread
04/08/13 00:00 Filed in: links
- Temporary reprieve for Jana Winter in shield standoff.
- Guest disinvited by MSNBCNN for refusing to bash GOP dad?
- Friday’s numbers: Bill O’Reilly-The Five-Hannity 1-2-3.
- Bauder hypes Scarborough, reveals he almost quit MSNBC.
- Sinclair: Why media better start caring about shield standoff.
- Video: Media not doing their jobs on jobs? Runway ramblers.
- Real-life Kelly’s Court: this broadcast triggers frivolous lawsuit.
- Griffin failure could open CNN doors. The Green Room reopens.
- Hot & Not:, Crossfire, The Point, Finney, Velshi, Ari. Q&A: Kyra.
- Why so little coverage of first amendment/press freedom battle?