Wednesday Links and Open Thread
04/10/13 00:00 Filed in: links
- Tuesday’s numbers: Bill O’Reilly-The Five-Bret Baier 1-2-3.
- Imitation sincerest form of flattery: CNBC copycats Fox Business.
- America Live video: Legal implications of covert McConnell bug.
- Lean Forward: MSNBC hires Democratic Party exec as producer!
- Jana Winter: Judge’s order to disclose source could end my career.
- TNR: We want Hayes to improve because we really scorn O’Reilly.
- Video: Meet the Kilmeade clan. Swells gather for Joe’s birthday.
- Q&A: Harris Faulkner, Sandra Smith. Cablers on power list (v/TVN).
- Kurtz: MHP steps in it. ICN: MSNBC’s news credibility is in tatters.
- Hoaxes, criminals, and anti-Semites: Touré’s journalistic resumé.
- Farhi: Zucker’s first moves haven’t stemmed CNN’s ratings slide.
- HuffPo: CNN is ‘taking a stand on gun control’ with two-day special.
- Better late than never: the NY Times addresses the shield standoff.