Monday Links and Open Thread
04/29/13 00:00 Filed in: links
- Video: US could have intervened in Benghazi, but didn’t.
- The Five video: Are the media making excuses for terror?
- Friday’s numbers: Bill-O’Reilly-The Five-Bret Baier 1-2-3.
- Video: Why is Holder warning about anti-Muslim reprisals?
- Q&A: Maria Molina on working at FNC. Beck and forth.
- Bolder-Fresher counterprograms the Dinner (via Blaze).
- Stay classy, CNN. Wolf swatted. Spurlock show stalled.
- Clearly the biggest news of the evening. Current redux?
- MoJo ‘broadcasted’ from Asbury. Fill-in friend flusters Foodie.