Wednesday Links and Open Thread
05/01/13 00:00 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Is the DoD making war on Christianity?
- Tuesday’s numbers: Bill O’Reilly-The Five-Bret Baier 1-2-3.
- Wemple: Fox focus on Benghazi gets results. Video: Update.
- Time-Warner’s Q1 hurt by advertising declines at CNN. More.
- FNC dominated newsworthy April and retained the most viewers.
- Lean Backward: In a month of huge news, MSNBC lost viewers.
- Imus video: Lt Col Bill Cowan opposes precipitous action in Syra.
- CNN buys a pro-nuclear-power, pro-global-warming documentary.
- Video: Is ‘too gruesome’ justification for not covering a news story?