Monday Links and Open Thread
06/03/13 00:00 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Storm chasing…foolhardy or heroic?
- Friday’s numbers: Shep/tornados-Baier-The Five 1-2-3.
- Why does MSNBC promote reckless, hateful Sharpton?
- Q&A: Sean Hannity. (MS)NBC teams with Scotusblog.
- Mrs Cuomo gives hubby free PR. Mr Amanpour resigns.
- Zucker play: CNN skeds Scott’s Crimes of the Century.
- Bench Blitzer? Disputed report spurs non-denial denial.
- Nolte: Red Eye beats insufferable blowhard Scarborough.
- Somerby: Could MSNBC primetime be more irrelevant?
- ICN: What MSNBC really needs is another Olbermann?
- NY Times discovers MSNBC not a news channel. Analysis.