Wednesday Links and Open Thread
11/27/13 00:00 Filed in: links
- Tuesday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Megyn-The Five 1-2-3.
- Video: Neil’s bizarre interview with Richard Simmons.
- November program ranker: Fox holds top 14 slots.
- Video: Are MSNBC standards rooted in hypocrisy?
- Krakauer: The Bashir difference...an act of contrition.
- Bad business: CNBC viewership at two-decade low.
- Q&A: Brian Kilmeade; O’Reilly, video pt one, pt two.
- De Moraes: How do you solve a problem like Bashir?
- Grove: Is Bashir next? It’s a very MSNBC Thanksgiving!
- Kelly File video: Is MSNBC dispensing selective justice?
- ICN: Cherry-picked arguments to keep Bashir are lame.