Thursday Links and Open Thread
06/12/14 00:00 Filed in: links
- The Five: Discussion turns hot over the chaos in Iraq.
- Wednesday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Kelly-The Five 1-2-3.
- ‘Don’t bet against Bartiromo’: video. Greta zings CNN.
- Can HLN draw millennials fast enough to stave off Vice?
- Byers: Cable news is in trouble...especially MSNBC. More.
- Zurawik: CNN ethics compromised by airing of Bush profile.
- Moore: Can CNN specials substitute for news? Under fire.
- CNN defends OJ special on election night. ICN: They blew it.
- F&F video: Using children as political pawns? Q&A: Bret Baier.
- How Megyn Kelly balances a nightly show and raising a family.
- More crystal-ball gazing into the future of HLN. Today’s oops.