Friday Links and Open Thread
07/18/14 00:00 Filed in: links
- Thursday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Megyn Kelly-Baier 1-2-3.
- Primetime viewers surge: record highs for Kelly, Hannity.
- Fox News most watched for breaking news on Thursday.
- Alisyn Camerota makes her CNN debut 10pm tonight.
- Q&A: Kimberly Guilfoyle; Maria Bartiromo at the NYSE.
- Imus video: Ed Henry on Putin, Ukraine, Gaza and more.
- CNN apologizes for ‘any offense that may have been taken’.
- MSNBC rewards commentator’s skillful work with a solo shot.
- Factor video: Bernard Goldberg scorches an MSNBC ‘moron’.
- Wemple: Incompetence at MSNBC; O’Reilly’s media criticism.
- Atkinson: Make it $100 per share and Murdoch seals the deal.
- CBS CEO: If Rupert purchases Time-Warner we’d look at CNN.
- Smith: Why Time-Warner will be bought by 21st Century Fox.