Wednesday Links and Open Thread
02/11/15 00:00 Filed in: links
- Tuesday’s numbers: Bill O’Reilly-Megyn Kelly-The Five 1-2-3.
- Wemple: FNC rhetoric rises as Paris Council approves lawsuit.
- The Smoking Gun: So, when does The Rev’s suspension begin?
- Greta: NBC should try a debate format, anchored by Maddow.
- Chariton: TV newsers scramble to cover Brian Williams scandal.
- NBC refuses to appear on MSNBC. Will FNC be bugging out?
- Feldman: Brian Williams should accept that Megyn Kelly invite.
- Kelly File video: Brit Hume reacts to Brian Williams suspension.
- Ed Schultz tried to get a job at Fox News. Jim Murphy promoted.
- Wemple: Maddow segment exposes crisis PR. Social Life debut set.