Monday Links and Open Thread
04/27/15 00:00 Filed in: links
- Friday’s numbers: The Five-Bret Baier-O’Bolling 1-2-3.
- FTV: CNN’s riot coverage is awful...and likely to get worse.
- Wolff: What NBC News execs could learn from Roger Ailes.
- Comcast ridicules $20B discrimination suit, seeks dismissal.
- Joyella: 24-hr cable news? Stop kidding yourself... Fox faces.
- CNNC: Nepal coverage epitomizes the Zuckerification of news.
- FTV: Don Imus leaving FBN? Peter Hamby jumps to Snapchat.
- Atkinson: Rumblings of mutiny at Al-Jaz America (v/FTV Live).
- Devaney: Swells par-tay at CNN’s post-dinner Sunday brunch.
- TCG: Reliable Sources blackout? No coverage of ‘Clinton cash’.
- Q&A: Fareed Zakaria and Blindsided...postponed to next week.
- Wolf hearts Harf...and Jane. Coop in Phoenix. Lynn is Mrs Smith.