Wednesday Links and Open Thread
04/29/15 00:00 Filed in: links
- Tuesday’s numbers: Bill O’Reilly-Megyn Kelly-Hannity 1-2-3.
- What does the Fox say? The Daily Beast doesn’t have a clue.
- Q&A: Outnumbered ladies on ratings, breaking news, and more.
- Wemple: MSNBC...profits over people. Weprin: Alternatives.
- New Pew: Cable news viewership, by channel; revenues, profits.
- Fox News Sunday’s 19th anniversary. Imus video: Mike Baker.
- Kurtz: Ignore the finger-pointing; media did not fan riot flames.
- Stuever: Is CNN as bad as everyone thinks it is? Yes...and no.
- CNN riot coverage exaggerates seriousness of events (via CNNC).
- Video: Unruly Baltimore crowd gets rowdy during Geraldo report.
- Charges of unbalanced reporting disrupt Zakaria event (v/CNNC).
- Hogue: Kiran Chetry resurfaces, makes appeal on behalf of Nepal.
- Wemple: Lawsuit vs Al-Jazeera America claims anti-Semitism. More.