08/31/12 23:55 Filed in: links
- Lean Forward: Matthews confronts Andrea re voter suppression.
- Washburn: Five journalists to watch at the Dems’ convention.
- Another helping of free advice sure to solve all CNN’s problems.
- Q&A: Chris Wallace, Dobbs, Jessica Yellin. Profile: Neil Cavuto.
- Reliable Sources videos: Tampa and Palin’s facebook gripe.
- News Watch videos: Media GOP convention coverage; more.
- Ridenour: MSNBC ‘straight news’ anchor’s one-sided crusade.
- Special live Cost of Freedom: Bounce or Bumped? Sunday talkers.
08/31/12 10:56 Filed in: videos
J$P Video! Rachel Maddow is confused. She doesn’t understand why Mitt Romney is bringing up his faith, because he’s the only one who is. Nobody else has raised his Mormonism as an issue! Does Rachel Maddow ever watch her own channel?
• Related: The Phony Journalism of Rachel Maddow
• Related: The Phony Journalism of Rachel Maddow
08/31/12 00:15 Filed in: links
- The Five video: The lessons of this week’s GOP convention.
- Thursday’s numbers: RNC(FNC)-O’Reilly-Hannity 1-2-3.
- Night three: FNC beats cable and broadcast. FBN tops CNBC.
- Video: The bias in MSNBC’s coverage was ‘just so obvious’.
- Profile: Campaign Carl Cameron. Q&A: Dana Perino (via TVN).
- Report: MSNBC producer assaulted two Chris Matthews hecklers.
- Stanley: No wonder Brian Williams stays away from MSNBC.
- Lean Forward: Chris Matthews lying about where he lives?
- FBN special: Melissa Francis in Bahrain for Oil’s Dire Strait.
- Patterson: Not-so-insightful rundown of cable convention coverage.
08/30/12 12:52 Filed in: videos
08/30/12 00:01 Filed in: links
- The Five video: The issue of Mitt Romney’s faith.
- Wednesday’s numbers: RNC(FNC)-Hannity-O’Reilly 1-2-3.
- Tampa night two: FNC crushes all comers; FBN tops CNBC.
- So-called FNC vs Palin spat really contract negotiations?
- Video: Bill O’Reilly on Today. VIdeo scraps at the RNC.
- Q&A: Bret Baier; camerawoman Patricia Carroll (via TVN).
- Pazienza: Today’s bright ideas to save CNN from ignominy.
08/29/12 00:05 Filed in: links
- The Big Why: Fox cancels Palin interviews...and here’s why.
- Tuesday’s numbers: RNC(FNC)-Hannity-O’Reilly 1-2-3.
- Cable beats broadcast: FNC coverage tops all other outlets.
- Demand It: FBN Tampa coverage doubled CNBC viewership.
- Zurawik: Top marks to CNN and FNC for hurricane coverage.
- Video: Steve Harrigan half-submerged in flood waters; pic.
- Harris-Perry house a victim of hurricane. Video: pre-Isaac tour.
- Fox News and Twitter work together for convention coverage.
- Video: Chris Wallace respects but disagrees with Juan.
- Williams remark stirs controversy. Joe talking out of school?
- Reese’s piece: CNN ratings ‘dismal’. August program ranker.
- Fox Hater lie exposed by Brit Hume. Speaking of Fox haters...
- New ad flap over 2016 movie. CNN camerawoman assaulted.
- MSNBC skips minorities’ speeches: racial discrimination...or not?
08/28/12 00:27 Filed in: links
- Cablenewsers sked all-night live coverage of hurricane.
- MSNBC video trickery makes NY anchors appear to be in Tampa.
- Monday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Baier-The Five 1-2-3-4.
- Profile: Dana Perino. E.D. Hill resurfaces. Q&A: Megyn Kelly.
- John Roberts and Kyra Phillips: together again.
- Lean Forward: MSNBC hosts featured in Democratic campaign ad.
- August: FNC holds top ten, MSNBC Olympics bump, CNN sinks.
- Bright ideas to save CNN. Jamjoom to CNN. Weekend numbers.
- Video: Kilmeade goes behind the scenes at Hannity. Uh-oh.
- After years in exile, Peggy Noonan now a Fox News contributor.
- Video: Bernard Goldberg on a growing realization of NY Times bias.
08/27/12 00:10 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Does the extremist label fit Mitt?
- Friday’s numbers: Hannity-Crowley-Baier-The Five 1-2-3-4.
- VIdeos: Tours of FNC's Tampa hub via Kilmeade and MacCallum.
- Q&A: Chris Wallace, Shannon Bream, Neil Cavuto, The Rev.
- Profile: Megyn Kelly. Heather Nauert goes back to WNYW.
- Isaac sends cablnewsers away from Tampa to New Orleans.
- Greta: Why did CNN push their number one host off the air?
- Chozik: CNN has a new ratings ploy...airing reruns of HBO shows!
- Collins: Is CNN desperate for its own ‘game change’? (via ATCNN)
08/25/12 00:01 Filed in: links
- Reliable Sources videos: RNC convention, Tampa, media bias.
- Veronica de la Cruz promotes petition for...more Veronica!
- News Watch video: Is the Prez programming the press?
- Time Warner streams Fox News. Sunday talkers.
- FNC quietly moves Geraldo at Large from Sunday to Saturday.
- Specials: Storm Before the Storm; FNC Sunday; Romney Revealed.
08/24/12 00:07 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Is the USA a bully?
- Thursday’s numbers: Laura-Hannity-Greta 1-2-3.
- Zurawik: FNC was right to reveal name of ex-SEAL author.
- Video: Geraldo’s producer a witness to Empire State shooting.
- Q&A: Bret Baier, Kyra Phillips. Video: Chris Matthews with Leno.
- Group to FNC: Stop featuring ‘radical homosexual’ Besen.
- Bashir gets makeover: new set and graphics...with more blue.
- Video: Sparks fly as Cooper cross-examines Wasserman-Schultz.
08/23/12 00:55 Filed in: links
- The Five video: The ‘war on women’ vs the economy.
- Wednesday’s numbers: Laura-Hannity-Baier 1-2-3.
- Cavuto: FBN convention coverage that will ‘drive O’Reilly crazy’.
- Shock FNC exposé: frumpy men, hyper-feminine women! (v/TVN)
- CNN’s newest reality show star: Morgan Spurlock. Flashback.
- Frum: Bright ideas to save cable news. CNN’s convention app.
- Video: Bryan and Bryan vs Brian. Video: Maddow with Letterman.
- Friedersdorf: Media trip over skinny-dip. Kaus: The MSNBC effect.
08/22/12 00:12 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Bias in academia?
- Tuesday’s numbers: Laura-Hannity-The Five 1-2-3.
- Shocker! Think Progress caught lying about Fox News.
- Your stimulus dollars at work: buying commercials on MSNBC!
- Q&A: Melissa Francis, Krystal Ball, Sandra Smith.
- Profile: Liz Claman. Paradiso: Biases abound in business media.
- FNC convention coverage schedule. Behind the scenes at Now.
- Monday’s numbers: Laura-Hannity-Baier 1-2-3. Weekend numbers.
08/21/12 23:56 Filed in: slanders
08/20/12 09:48 Filed in: links
08/18/12 00:35 Filed in: links
- Sorry Bret, Shep, Chris: Obama camp vetoed you for debate mods.
- Reliable Sources videos: Paul Ryan, issues, the Prez, and more.
- Clayton Morris disappearance explained. Q&A: Cramer (via TVN).
- News Watch video: Biden’s ‘chains’ and Touré’s n-word.
- Is impartial MSNBC journalist covering up for Touré? Analysis.
- Touré syndrome: Red blogs erupt, blue blogs ‘largely silent’.
- Sunday talk: preview, tip sheet, HuffPo recap. Lean...sideways?
- Sunday special: Fixing Our Schools. Cost of Freedom rescheduled.
08/17/12 00:01 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Is there bad blood at NBC’s Today?
- Thursday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Greta 1-2-3.
- Christopher: Touré won’t apologize. Video: Touré apologizes.
- Video: Neil Cavuto spars with Don Imus part one, part two.
- Truther Touré M.I.A. Kerrey accepts Fox News debate invite.
- Reports: Romney camp in discussions with MSNBC over attack.
- Lean Forward: MSNBC’s n-word usage echoes the Nazis. More.
- ICN: What can explain CNN’s hasty reinstatement of Zakaria?
- MSNBC DC under construction? Convention plans: HLN, CNN.
08/16/12 00:08 Filed in: links
- Lean Forward: N-word airs during racial attack on Romney.
- Wednesday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Greta 1-2-3.
- That didn’t take long: CNN lifting Zakaria suspension.
- Bercovici: MSNBC abandons even a fig leaf of neutrality.
- Lean Forward: Impartial MSNBC journalists to anchor conventions.
- VIdeo: Bill O’Reilly talks books etc with Imus part one, part two.
- Audio: Chris Wallace on palling around w/George Clooney (v/TVN).
- NPR: CNN seeks new direction. MSNBC journalism: self-promotion?
- Dillon: New CNN graphics look like a parody of Onion News Network.
08/15/12 00:21 Filed in: links
- Steve Harrigan exclusive video: Eyewitness to massacre.
- Soledad insists: ‘I don’t think I show bias in my tv show’.
- Tuesday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Greta 1-2-3.
- Video: Megyn Kelly breaks down over graphic Syria footage.
- FNC’s Brit Hume praised...on MSNBC! Ainsley’s big news.
- Somerby: Tuesday was a night of cable news stupidification.
- Video: S-bomb deployed on FNC. New CNN Newsroom graphics.
- Rothman: CNN is getting a bum rap—they’re really non-partisan.
- Zurawik: Lame Zakaria defenses enable debasement of journalism.
08/14/12 17:32 Filed in: videos
08/14/12 00:11 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Disney headscarf decision spurs lawsuit.
- Monday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Baier. Weekend numbers.
- False, unverified Fox smear finally pulled after 3 days. Flashback.
- The place for politics? As VP news breaks viewers desert MSNBC!
- Caught on tape: impartial CNN journo uses blue blog talking points.
- Fareed Zakaria defends himself as more allegations surface.
- Lean Forward: Should MSNBC let active Democrats host shows?
- Candy Crowley on hosting Presidential debate: ‘And I am a girl’.
- Video: Bernard Goldberg asks what’s happened to Andrea Mitchell.
08/13/12 00:05 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Is Ryan getting a fair shake from the media?
- Friday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Baier-The Five 1-2-3.
- Somerby: Rachel Maddow crops, cuts, and serves up the stupid.
- Detrich: CNBC ratings doldrums. Kanaval: Too much bratty Cramer.
- Video: Dana Perino and Imus re The Five etc. Hume snags Ryan.
- The cure for a floundering CNN? How about reality shows?! (via ICN)
- New FNC 2012 election iPad app. Hot & Not: CNN, FNC, Zakaria, etc.
- Byrnes: Zakaria stole from me too! Greta: DId someone steal from ICN?
08/12/12 20:05 Filed in: videos
08/11/12 00:01 Filed in: links
- Reliable Sources videos: Ryan; Zakaria; female Olympians.
- Fox News Watch video: Media reaction to Super PAC ad flap.
- Sleeper: Zakaria’s plagiarism is even worse than it appears.
- Zurawik: I have no confidence in anything Fareed Zakaria says.
- Fox News Latino is ‘off to a strong head start’, sez...NPR!
- The mystery of Jim Acosta’s luggage. CNN Sunday changes.
- Saturday skeds rejiggered: FNC. MSNBCNN: half-hour late.
- Zurawik: MSNBC strong Friday night but worst in show Saturday.
- MSNBC Obama doc to be hosted by famed impartial journalist.
- Sunday talkers: preview, tip sheet. Bright idea: Crossfire 3.0.
08/10/12 10:52 Filed in: videos
08/10/12 00:18 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Is this election about freedom vs free stuff?
- Thursday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Baier 1-2-3.
- Video: Kirsten Powers vs Judy Miller on the Lolo Jones flap.
- George Clooney pals around with Chris Wallace.
- Zakaria pulls a Barnicle: suspended by Time and CNN.
- Video: Red Eye Halftime Report erupts over street cams.
- Bret Baier special tonight: Cities Going Broke.
- Today’s Fox News pseudo-controversy. Richard Lui honored.
08/09/12 00:15 Filed in: links
- Wednesday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Greta-The Five 1-2-3-4.
- Greta posts an offer to lawyer behind frivolous lawsuit.
- Q&A: Shannon Bream on covering the conventions (via TVN).
- Lean Forward: MSNBC to air Obama, Romney docs.
- MSNBCers perform in ‘cheap, fatuous’ Ferrell flick.
- Video: John Stossel, Juan Williams with Don Imus.
- Today’s outrage; more. Alan still gets hate mail.
- CNN not up on its heavy metal. O’Donnell tops Greta...sort of.
08/08/12 00:25 Filed in: links
- The Five video: The difference between Sandra and Rachel.
- Tuesdays numbers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Baier-The Five 1-2-3-4.
- Miller: CNBC ratings sink as they abandon core audience.
- David Zurawik: When you own the candy store...
- Video: Camerota responds to phony Olympics ‘controversy’.
- Pete Snyder to FNC. Today’s (frivolous) lawsuit.
- Video Q&A: Melissa Francis part one, two, three. Q&A: Wolf Blitzer.
- Gay rights thrive at FNC? Profile: Thomas Roberts. Coop honored.
08/07/12 12:05 Filed in: links
- The FIve video: Just how lame is Aaron Sorkin’s Newsroom?
- Monday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Shep 1-2-3.
- CNN hits bottom as primetime sinks to 20-year low.
- Time Warner pays hefty fees to renew Fox News affiliation.
- Somerby: Rachel Maddow doctors quotes to spread hate.
- The key to cable news success (via ICN). Weekend numbers.
- Q&A: Melissa Francis. AOL: You’ve got Kimberly Guilfoyle.
- CNN: odd man out? Today’s apology; analysis. The grills return.
- On The Five, Beckel tongue-tied over ‘free/pre-pussy’: video clip.
- Video: Bernard Goldberg on media non-coverage of economic study.