11/30/10 15:17 Filed in: videos
11/30/10 00:09 Filed in: links
- Scarborough teams with big-bucks anti-partisan group.
- November: FNC in a league of its own. Bret Baier beats Beck, Hannity. Park & Spit craters. MSNBC again tops CNN.
- Friday’s numbers. Thursday’s numbers.
- Impartial MSNBC anchor labels guest ‘radical right-winger’.
- Video: Bill O’Reilly with Don Imus.
- Alan’s hate mail keeps pouring in.
- Thomas Roberts talks suicide and more.
- Rampant conspiracy theory suddenly loses steam.
- Olby attacks Palin daughter over old story, recently rehashed.
11/29/10 00:50 Filed in: links
11/26/10 11:21 Filed in: links
- Video: Reliable Sources on hyper-journalism.
- Video: Fox News Watch on Twitter.
- News Watch breaks off breaks?
- Eric Boehlert still banging out boehloney.
- Thomas Roberts: in or not?
- Olby mini-week in review.
- Murdoch’s Daily stirs interest.
- Coop: drinking with Lady Gaga.
- Sunday talkers: tip sheet.
- Intramural spat: Bolling vs Geraldo and The Judge; more.
11/25/10 00:33 Filed in: addenda
11/24/10 09:55 Filed in: videos
11/24/10 00:31 Filed in: links
11/23/10 22:54 Filed in: videos
11/23/10 00:04 Filed in: links
- Monday’s numbers: Bill-Bret-Beck 1-2-3. Weekend numbers.
- Preview: Whoopi Goldberg in the No-Spin Zone.
- Zurawik: Despite ego, O’Reilly an absolutely masterful host.
- Battle: Phil Griffin should have suspended...himself!
- Swells swarm to CNN Heroes celebration.
- New ad flap over DADT claims.
- Extreme Makeover: C-SPAN edition.
- MSNBC sued in new photo flap.
- Video: Mike Huckabee on The View.
- ICN: Friday Doc Block shortchanging O’Donnell and MSNBC.
11/22/10 00:05 Filed in: links
- Friday’s numbers: Juan-Hannity-Baier 1-2-3.
- Zurawik looking forward (sort of) to Hannity/Palin chat.
- Prez poll: Beck, O’Reilly strong but trail Obama.
- Whoopi Goldberg to do The Factor. Whoopi w/Huck pt one, two.
- VIdeo: Howard Kurtz with Imus part one, part two.
- Huffington Post pulls article critical of Olbermann.
- Bronstein: CNN becoming an irrelevant circus act?
- Hot & Not: Scarborough, Nazis, Kurtz, Megyn, and more.
11/21/10 19:30 Filed in: slanders
11/20/10 00:11 Filed in: links
- Man bites dog? HuffPo criticizes Olbermann. Whoops, that didn’t last long: HuffPo pulls the post!
- Coop to interview Chilean miners.
- Video: Reliable Sources on the platforms of Palin.
- Murdoch and Apple prep iPad newspaper.
- Video: Fox News Watch on Koppel vs cable.
- Big audiences for Bret Baier.
- Did Scarborough get a raw deal?
- Sunday talkers: preview, tip sheet, HuffPo recap.
11/19/10 00:15 Filed in: links
- Thursday’s numbers: Laura-Bret-Beck 1-2-3.
- Video: Shep interviews El-Al security expert.
- Olbermann’s revenge? Scarborough suspended by MSNBC! Christopher: Will this make Olby’s WPitW?
- Yowza! Megyn Kelly profiled in GQ.
- Juan Williams hosting tonight’s Factor.
- Tyndall: MSNBC vs FNC...guess whom he likes better?
- David Axelrod to discuss daughter on FNC: preview.
- Olby week in review: false equivalency.
- In depth analysis: a day of watching CNN.
- Friedman: Four steps to saving CNN (and Newsweek).
- Coop at Drew University, Varney in Nevada.
- Big Ed loses at his own numbers game.
- Video: Lou Dobbs makes FBN debut.
11/18/10 00:26 Filed in: links
- Wednesday’s numbers: Bill-Hannity-Beck 1-2-3.
- Video: Shep in heaven...a car chase!
- Swells swarm to Geist get-together.
- Q&A: Jeff Bewkes (via CB); Roger Ailes part deux, more.
- Video: Peter Johnson Jr vs Coulter on TSA screenings.
- ICN: Anonymous makes specious MSNBC complaint.
- US Senator wants to shut down Fox News...and MSNBC!
11/17/10 00:35 Filed in: links
- Tuesday’s numbers: Bill-Bret-Hannity 1-2-3.
- Video: Shep grills TSA’s John Pistole.
- Surprise: Obama admin wants more politics coverage on MSNBC.
- Jewish group slams Jewish groups slamming Beck.
- Worst Persons ‘suspension’ almost as short as Olbermann’s!
- Video: dramatic car chase ends in crash.
- Kurtz Q&A: Roger Ailes. Analysis (via ICN).
- The savior of tv news is...Rachel Maddow!?
- IBD: Television’s latchkey journalism.
- Fineman: Scarborough mulling a run for Veep? Or not?
11/17/10 00:32 Filed in: videos
11/16/10 00:41 Filed in: links
- Monday’s numbers: Bill-Beck-Bret 1-2-3. Weekend numbers.
- Ted Koppel responds to Olbermann (via TVN).
- TCG: Rolling Stone planning an FNC hit piece?
- Chris Wallace re-ups with Fox News.
- Bashir’s MSNBC debut: royals get engaged.
- Video: Eric Bolling’s ‘junk’ gets touched.
- Greta to HuffPo: get your facts straight!
- Video: Lou Dobbs on Imus in the Morning.
- Garvin: Why did Olbermann get spanked?
- Poniewozik: The battle of high horses.
11/16/10 00:26 Filed in: videos
11/15/10 23:36 Filed in: links
- Friday’s numbers: Bill-Bret-Beck 1-2-3.
- The Krak leaves Mediaite for CNN’s Morgan.
- Skype Gripe video: Olbermann runs MSNBC. (h/t Mediaite)
- Kurtz: Civil war at MSNBC leaves Olby without allies; more. Olbermann response: a non-denial denial.
- Video: Are my testicles black?
- Friedman: What will Comcast do with Olbermann? More.
- KO to lecture Ted Koppel about journalism.
- Video: Bill O’Reilly with Imus part one, part two.
- Rachel Maddow in Cambridge.
- Hot & Not: Olby, Maddow, Dobbs, Tucker, missile mirage, etc.
- Today’s deep thought.
11/13/10 00:43 Filed in: links
- An MSNBC mystery: who said it?
- Swells swarm to Soledad’s soiree.
- Video: Fox News Watch on Bush’s book tour; more.
- Another Olbermann disclosure controversy?
- Bill O’Reilly in Palm Beach.
- Is Mario Cuomo boycotting CNN?
- Prolific pundit: 12 appearances in 14 hours.
- Sunday hosts gather. Sunday talkers: tip sheet, HuffPo recap.
11/12/10 00:28 Filed in: links
- Thursday’s numbers: Bill-Beck-Bret 1-2-3.
- Larry King prepares for his swan song.
- ADL head apologized to Glenn Beck.
- Ted Koppel has today’s lament for cable news.
- NPR hires law firm to probe Wililams firing.
- So who’s the real news channel again?
- MSNBC sends Chris Jansing to DC.
- Video: Cloris Leachman licks Brian Kilmeade...literally.
- Video: Major Garrett w/Don Imus part one, part two.
- MSNBC news rules not illegal after all. Olby week in review.
- Video: Ted Turner talks green energy and Lou Dobbs.
- CNN slayings special well-received.
- Uncut video: GW Bush in the No-Spin Zone part one, part two.
11/11/10 20:12 Filed in: slanders
11/11/10 14:57 Filed in: videos
11/11/10 00:28 Filed in: links
- Wednesday’s numbers: Bill-Hannity-Beck 1-2-3.
- Video: Scarborough discusses Olby on The View.
- Kurtz Q&A: FBN’s Lou Dobbs (via ICN).
- Video: Imus with Chris Wallace part one, part two.
- Beck Soros series rankles ADL.
- Peyser: MSNBC’s intellectual bankruptcy.
- Video: Bill O’Reilly on Follow the Money.
- New FBN sked: The Judge 8:00 pm, Eric Bolling 9:00.
- So who’s the real news channel?
- Review: Soledad’s Next Big Story.
- Nov 11 2010: Veterans Day.
11/10/10 00:12 Filed in: links
- Tuesday’s numbers: Bill-Hannity-Beck 1-2-3.
- Report: Olby return uncertain until 30 minutes before airtime!
- Kelly’s Court video: Father of girl who was bullied on school bus.
- Lou Dobbs joining FBN (via TVbtN). Analysis.
- Pat Sajak’s mea culpa; KO’s reax. Lanny Davis on Maddow, Olby, Hannity. Deggans: KO’s secret allegiance worthy of debate. Why are tv journalists so stupid?
- Video: Missile or mirage? Michio Kaku explains.
- Soledad: Jesse Jackson told me I’m not black.
- Judge Nap’s Freedom Watch starts nightly Nov 15. J$P hears: Follow the Money will continue in primetime; announcement to come.
- The Strategy Room rebranded as Fox News Live.
- Juan Williams tells Gettysburg College about his NPR ouster.
- Magic Wall (or something) drove John King up the wall.
- Dana Milbank pretends Bill O’Reilly endangered his life.
- HuffPo posts false attack on Sanjay Gupta, then pulls article!
11/09/10 23:57 Filed in: videos
11/09/10 00:19 Filed in: links
- Video: Soros rep requested and got meeting with FNC exec.
- Monday’s numbers: Bill-Beck-Bret 1-2-3. FNC’s big week.
- Fake ‘Olbermann’ emails sent by Tucker Carlson?
- Keith’s konfusing ethics. Olby ‘apology’ translated: I win. Suspension helped Fox News? MSNBC’s mixed messages. Slate: let Keith be Keith (via ICN). CJR: The Olbermann question. KO got a raw deal?
- Maddow books Stewart; O’Donnell hosts town hall.
- The problem with MSNBC: it’s not left enough!
- Beware! Comcast is going to take over MSNBC!
- Q&A: Fox & Friends gets the last laugh.
- Beck radio plays J$P video, sans attribution (clip via TRS).
- Who’s ridiculous, self-destructive, and pathetic? Answer.
- O’Reilly hacker gets 30 months in the pokey.
- Monday’s other numbers.
11/08/10 15:10 Filed in: slanders
11/08/10 14:14 Filed in: videos
11/08/10 00:08 Filed in: links
- Olbermann issues ‘apology’ while blasting MSNBC: analysis.
- Friday’s numbers: Bill-Bret-Beck 1-2-3. Irony: Countdown without Olbermann up 13% from 10/29 Countdown with Olbermann.
- Grace under fire no longer.
- CNN’s Abbie Boudreau has left the building.
- Report: MSNBC apologized to Keith?!? More. KO flashback: office election pool ‘conflict of interest’.
- Zurawik: Olby ‘suspension’ a joke. Should KO resign? The progressive wing of the MSNBC party. A genius ratings ploy? Will he say it? KO: most powerful man at MSNBC?
- Scarborough distanced himself from MSNBC’s election night.
- Mike Emanuel: Beck, Olby, political donations. Q&A: Richelle Carey.
- Hot & Not: Olbermann, Maddow, FNC, the matrix etc.
11/06/10 00:08 Filed in: links
- Mag turns Gretchen Carlson profile into hate-Fox fest.
- Olby tweets: a sign ‘suspension’ to end soon? Yes: KO back Tuesday.
- Olby suspended on refusal to apologize on air: a game of chicken. Is the whole thing an elaborate publicity stunt?
- Q&A: Jonathan Wald. A tribute to the King.
- Video: Reliable Sources on Stewart rally, midterm coverage.
- Video: Fox News Watch on 2010 election coverage.
- Zurawik: Maddow’s petulant pout of false self-importance.
- Mediaite: KO supporters argue irrelevancies. Flashback: Olby on Juan Williams (h/t jtLOL); more. KO suspension ignites debate. MSNBC at a crossroads. Guardian: back him, don’t sack him. Malkin: No freaking way! Top ten Olbermann replacements.
- The Wrap: no donations found for FNC on-air journalists.
- Maddow defends Olby: he broke the rules, but it’s Fox’s fault.
- Video: Bill O’Reilly with Bill Maher.
- Election night at Fox News.
- Sunday talkers: tip sheet, preview, HuffPo recap.
11/05/10 00:31 Filed in: links
- Kurtz: Olby should apologize. Tyndall: Olbermann self-destructive. ICN: rebuild that wall! Zurawik: MSNBC had little choice. Audio: John Gibson reacts. Insiders: KO won’t be back! Mediaite: Olbermann’s Waterloo; a stupid move. Jeff Jarvis: It was the coverup. Craig Crawford: it was inevitable. Krakauer: two underlying reasons. Bercovici: will KO quit? Twitter reactions. Kristol: Keep Keith! Richard Greener: Boycott MSNBC!
- Keith Olbermann suspended indefinitely! More: TVN, Calderone, Stelter. Olby flashback: ‘Phil Griffin thinks he’s my boss.’ Flashback: Ratigan to replace Olbermann?
- Ethics, shmethics! Olbermann contributed thousands to Democratic candidates, then anchored election coverage! Mediaite: any pretense of objectivity gone. ICN: three big questions. Video: Beck mocks Olby.
- Thursday’s numbers: O’Reilly (4M)-Hannity-Baier 1-2-3.
- NY Times Q&A: Keith Olbermann (pre-suspension).
- After ducking, Christine O’Donnell on tonight’s Factor.
- Milestone? FBN tops CNBC on election night.
- Update: Fox/EEOC/Herridge lawsuit (via ICN).
- Video: Imus rips CNN election coverage.
- MSNBC business opportunity: double down on leftism.
- Olby week in review; DC review of ‘Pitchforks’.
11/04/10 21:39 Filed in: videos
11/04/10 00:45 Filed in: links
- Wednesday’s numbers: Bill-Hannity-Baier 1-2-3.
- FNC announces changes, promotions, assignments.
- Shocker: O’Reilly welcomes opposing views, Olby: an echo chamber.
- Zurawik: MSNBC’s outrageous misbehavior crosses the line.
- Videos: Chris Wallace w/Imus pt one, two; with Jon Stewart.
- Today’s bright idea: MSNBC should team Christine O’D and Cenk Uygur!
- Stop the presses: FNC not hiring Christine O’Donnell, as Laura re-ups.
- Romney ducks interview with Bret Baier.
- Q&A: Client Number Nine, D-Rat.
- Who will stay and who will run?
- Profile: Robin Meade’s country roads.
- Election eve behind the scenes at CNN.
- Olbermann a wee bit testy about FNC ratings?
11/03/10 22:01 Filed in: videos
11/03/10 02:07 Filed in: links
- Tuesday’s numbers: an FNC blowout! FNC tops NBC-CBS-ABC coverage! Ailes sends congratulary memo.
- Zurawik: MSNBC fear mongers, debases the term ‘anchor’.
- Demeaning interview? So sez not the subject, but the interviewer!
- Video: Top five apocalyptic MSNBC moments.
- Audio: Chris Wallace reacts to Chris Matthews.
- Coverage reviews: chaotic sense, lots of metaphors, FNC standout. Mediaite: Fox fair and balanced, MSNBC not. ICN: When pundits run wild. CNN: one analyst for each viewer? Big loser: CNN’s matrix. Behind the scenes at CNN, MSNBC.
11/02/10 00:05 Filed in: links
- Monday’s numbers: Bill-Bret-Beck 1-2-3. October numbers: FNC still dominates. Program ranker. MSNBC gains, Olby slips. HLN falls. CNBC sinks; Kudlow crashes. Park & Spit a dud. Coop only CNNer to gain. Weekend numbers.
- Video: Shep and panel with three races to watch tonight.
- Imus video: Bill O’Reilly on midterms, Jon Stewart.
- Olbermann vs the truth: Christie, ‘cocky’, and Kilmeade.
- Why the Fox boycott is doomed to failure.
- MSNBC recruits distinguished journalist for 3:00 pm slot.
- Zurawik: MSNBC’s lack of standards, Olby’s ‘delusional self-importance’.
- Video: Shep’s behind-the-scenes tour at Fox.
- CNN debuts its own take-off of MSNBC ads.
- Olby drops ‘worst persons’ attacks...for now. More.
- Election night coverage rundown.
11/01/10 00:45 Filed in: links
- Friday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Beck 1-2-3.
- FNC dominated terror scare coverage.
- Kelly’s Court video: Alaska radio host suspended.
- Greta has some questions for Politico.
- Video: Bill Hemmer demonstrates the Bill Board.
- Pix: Swells gather to Lean Forward.
- Video: Major Garrett on the coming power shift.
- Wald to produce Piers Morgan Tonight; Q&A (via TVN), Q&A.
- Six questions with Neil Cavuto; seven more. Kneale’s back.
- American Morning staffers snipe as shake-up looms (via CB).
- MSNBC seeks to spread its tentacles worldwide.
- Today’s Fox controversy: proposition 24.
- Hot & Not: Shep, Brooke, Shuster, the matrix, the rally, etc.
- Video: Great moments in broadcast journalism, #735.