11/30/12 13:43 Filed in: videos
11/30/12 00:00 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Who is responsible for student loan debt?
- Thursday’s numbers: O’Reilly-The Five-Baier 1-2-3.
- Demo derby: MSNBC wins 25-54 primetime for the week.
- Lean Forward: MSNBC signs Olbermann amigo as contributor.
- VIdeo: Rick Reichmuth goes over a non-fiscal cliff. Q&A: Gutfeld.
- Zucker severs Couric ties. ICN: CNN plans beget ‘abject horror’.
- Zucker talk: tells Kurtz ‘more passion’; speaks of ‘endless potential’.
- Video: A War on Christmas rumpus…Bill O’Reilly vs Lincoln Chaffee.
11/29/12 00:00 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Celebrities behaving badly.
- Wednesday’s numbers: O’Reilly-The Five-Baier 1-2-3.
- Reruns of The Mole? Zucker plan: ‘broaden the definition’ of news!
- November program rankers. Q&A: Gerri Willis on the fiscal cliff.
- Imus video: McGuirk vs Imogen Lloyd Webber on Benghazi etc.
- Greta: Bruce Bartlett flatters himself. Huddy’s new hubby?
- Video: Factor debate over religion turns rowdy. Today’s oops.
- Zurawik: Zucker may be just the ticket for CNN. The big question.
11/28/12 00:00 Filed in: links
- The Five video: New fronts open in a war on Christianity?
- Tuesday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Baier-The Five 1-2-3.
- November numbers: FNC holds nine of top ten; CNN; MSNBC.
- Shocker! More claims by Fox hating author turn out to be false.
- Scandal! Author sez Fox banned his book. Oops, author lied.
- Lean Forward: Progressives castigate the ‘atrocity’ of Bashir.
- Video: Ooooh, that’s scaaaary! (via ICN). FNC rules November.
- FBN wins FOIA suit. ICN: Fox was right to nix Ricks tricks.
- Monday’s numbers: O’Reilly-The Five-Shep 1-2-3.
- Lean Forward: CNN hires Jeff Zucker! ICN: CNN is dead. Or not?
- Weekend numbers. Video: Greg Gutfeld at the Reagan library.
11/27/12 00:00 Filed in: links
- The Five video: The amazing technicolor fiscal cliff roadshow.
- Three in a row: Lou Dobbs on FBN beats CNBC for the month.
- Video: TV’s Andy Levy ombudses drones, twitter, and more.
- Boyle: Evolution of female anchor fashions (via TVN). Analysis.
- Thursday’s numbers; Friday’s numbers. Q&A: Adam Housley.
- Video: Bret Baier with Imus on Susan Rice, the fiscal cliff, etc.
- Berr: Why MSNBC won’t ‘catch up’ to Fox. Ricks tricks; more.
- Greta: MSNBC should apologize to John McCain and his daughter.
11/26/12 00:22 Filed in: links
11/23/12 10:16 Filed in: links
- Reliable Sources: Perplexed pundits, Petraeus preoccupation.
- Video: Dana Perino weighs in on the Yoga Pants controversy.
- News Watch video: Mid-East coverage. Sunday talkers.
- Pete Snyder leaves Fox News…after all of three months.
- From Victoria’s Secret model to…CNN! (And then to FNC.)
- Video: Why the final-week surge in pro-Obama news stories?
- An ICN Thanksgiving present: the Bob Beckel hall of shame.
- The Five video: Five reasons to be thankful for Obama’s re-election.
11/22/12 00:00 Filed in: addenda
Happy Thanksgiving from johnny dollar’s place!
11/21/12 22:07 Filed in: videos
11/21/12 00:00 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Is the American dream going out of style?
- Tuesday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Tucker-The Five 1-2-3.
- FNC Doomsday special. Kiran still Chetrylicious? CNN honored.
- Video: Is media coverage of Gaza conflict fair and balanced?
- Calderone: MSNBC leans forward…’progressive’ or pro-Obama?
- Beckel set to address controversial comments on today’s Five.
- Greta to Obama administration: Grow up! Stop punishing Fox.
- Audio: Paul Mecurio talks race and politics with Brian Kilmeade.
- WaPo’s Wemple: Feeble O’Reilly defense of ‘vile’ comments.
- Video: Bernard Goldberg on media fairness to Israel. Related.
- Chances are you won’t read this on Fox hater sites. Flashback.
11/20/12 00:47 Filed in: links
- The Five video: The L.A. Press Club honors a visionary.
- Monday’s numbers: O’Reilly-The Five-Bream 1-2-3.
- (MS)NBC journo blames Israel and US for Gaza. Weekend numbers.
- Videos: Beckel has a Twinkie shake, vanishes, and isn’t back yet.
- Mitchell: Shameful ignoring of Gaza is MSNBC’s disgrace. More.
- Video: O’Reilly rips the Washington Post…a ‘disgrace to journalism!’
11/19/12 00:31 Filed in: links
- The Five videos: All about wordophobia, and Twinkie redux.
- MSNBC host withheld Obama criticism to help re-election.
- Friday’s numbers: O’Gutfeld Factor-Baier-The Five 1-2-3.
- New Pew: MSNBC…0% pro Romney, 0% critical of Obama.
- Cohen: The genius of Red Eye and the rise of Greg Gutfeld.
- Mystery blogger named to prestigious though pointless list.
- Video: Jesse Jackson et al at Ailes Apprentice ceremony.
- Hot & Not: Ailes, Big Ed, Ezra etc. Contract time for Megyn.
- Video: Bomb strikes near Coop; CNN retracts injury fakery.
11/18/12 18:57 Filed in: videos
11/17/12 00:50 Filed in: links
- Major Garrett resurfaces…but not at Fox. Flashback.
- Reliable Sources videos: Petraeus, Benghazi, and more.
- Today’s example of...Who is the real news channel?
- News Watch video: Benghazi coverage...spin or facts?
- Video: Andy Levy ombudses Benghazi, Twinkies, and more.
- Sunday: Fox Files special. Sunday talk: tip sheet, HP recap.
- Video: Chris Matthews with Jay Leno part one, part two.
- Romenesko: Why did Ailes talk to tvnewser? Olby resurfaces.
- Lean Forward: Obama meets with MSNBC host for fiscal advice.
11/16/12 00:27 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Is this the end of an American icon?
- Thursday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Baier 1-2-3.
- Report: CNN aired faked footage of Palestinian ‘injuries’.
- Greg Gutfeld hosting tonight’s Factor. Pink slips at CNBC.
- Ailes election-night key: transparency. Q&A: Ailes, Kernan.
- Video: Judge Nap w/Jon Stewart part one, part two, part three.
- Lean Forward: MSNBC hires impartial journalist from…HuffPo!
- Ex Dick Clark exec emerges as leading candidate to run CNN.
11/15/12 00:15 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Obama defends Ambassador…but it’s not Stevens.
- Simpson-Bowles segment torpedoed, leaving empty chairs.
- Wednesday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Baier-The Five 1-2-3.
- Swells gather for Ailes Apprentice commencement ceremony.
- Video: Leland Vittert takes cover as rocket strikes hit Israel.
- Video: Greg Gutfeld explains The Joy of Hate to Imus. Q&A: Greg.
- The Five’s seven-second delay saves the day. MSNBC promotions.
- Gullible Fox haters fall for hoax Rahm Emanuel/Sean Hannity story.
- Video: Facebook removes photo of Arab woman without head scarf.
11/14/12 01:25 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Competition beats secession.
- Tuesday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Baier-Hannity-The Five 1-2-3-4.
- Video: Kirsten sees confusion in Obama’s Susan Rice comments.
- Echo chamber: Political Wire parrots false Ellen Brodsky smear.
- Imus video: ‘Blonde on Blonde’ examines the Petraeus puzzle.
- Big Ed blasts Stelter but Politico sources say Ed may be replaced.
11/13/12 00:40 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Fordham, Coulter, tolerance, and Greg’s book.
- Monday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Baier-Hannity-TheFive 1-2-3-4.
- MSNBC streak ends, loses to FNC prime & total day, all demos.
- Video: Is the FBI running amok? Weekend numbers.
- Adam’s a new Dad! Julie’s a new Mom! Sara Ganim to CNN.
- Video: Mike Huckabee with Jon Stewart part one, part two.
- Imus video: Mike Baker on implications of the Petraeus scandal.
- Somerby: Maddow, master of biased BS and fabricated ‘facts’.
- VIdeos: Greg Gutfeld and Melissa Francis on their new books.
- Videos: Bernard Goldberg and Catherine Herridge on Petraeus.
11/12/12 00:00 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Food police should go after carbs, not meat.
- Friday’s numbers: Laura-Baier-The Five 1-2-3.
- Video: The Judge asks why the FBI was reading private emails.
- Video: Pinkerton vs Colmes on media coverage of Petraeus etc.
- Q&A: Janice Dean. Kurtz: Megyn Kelly; analysis. Marciano: out.
- Video: Vince Flynn with Imus on Petraeus etc part one, part two.
- Blue on blue: MSNBC is propagandizing for a phony ‘fiscal cliff’.
- Videos: Dana Perino and Peter Johnson on the Petraeus puzzle.
- Hot & Not: Karl Rove, Chris Matthews, The Donald, etc.
- NYT’s Carr: News trumps partisanship at Fox…for one night!
- NYT’s Stelter: MSNBC gaining, may dump Ed for Ezra. Analysis.
11/11/12 19:33 Filed in: videos
11/10/12 16:00 Filed in: videos
11/10/12 00:22 Filed in: links
- Reliable Sources videos: Chris Matthews, David Petraeaus.
- Greta smacks down Fox hater. Full video: part one, part two.
- News Watch videos: Media on election night and next four years.
- Videos: Anderson Cooper with Letterman; The real James Bond.
- Steve Capus for CNN Prez? ICN: That won’t solve their problems.
- Swells swarm Melissa Francis bash. Sunday talk: preview, HP recap.
11/09/12 00:25 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Election emotions still running high.
- Thursday’s numbers: Laura-Baier-The Five 1-2-3.
- Two in a row: MSNBC tops cablenews 25-54 Thursday.
- Chris Wallace defends Rove rant, but his boss may not agree.
- Sour Lemon: CNN anchor gets snippy over snub by Jonah Hill.
- Videos: Judge Pirro on Benghazi; Rachel Maddow with Colbert.
- Malone: Megyn Kelly, the ‘star’ anchor who can ‘save’ Fox News.
- Trump strikes again, wants petition drive to fire Chris Matthews!
11/08/12 00:25 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Should the President issue a pardon?
- Wednesday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Bret-The5 1-2-3-4.
- Obama bump? MSNBC tops FNC in Wednesday 25-54.
- Election night numbers at biz nets: a split decision.
- Trippi makes it clear. Beauty secrets of the Fox News women.
- ICN: CNN was for excess punditry before it was against it.
- Imus video: Sally Kohn vs Bernard McGuirk on the election.
- Joe welches (sort of) on a bet. Inside the MSNBC bubble.
- Chris Matthews takes it back. Pollowitz: Get rid of this hack.
- Who is ‘bereft of decency, devoid of soul, a disgusting twit’?
- Video: Bill O’Reilly explains what happened on election day.
- Election night short on suspense. Profile: Lawrence O’Donnell.
11/07/12 00:45 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Did the mainstream media help to elect Obama?
- Video: Sandy crack one of ‘a long list of foolish’ Matthews remarks.
- Lean Forward video: Chris Matthews is ‘so glad we had that storm’.
- Election coverage numbers: CNN edges FNC, FNC tops primetime.
- Q&A: Adam Shapiro, Melissa Harris-Perry. Fox News tops all cable.
- Video: Martha MacCallum talks exit polls and more with Don Imus.
- Zurawik: Election night Maddow and MSNBC delivered propaganda.
- Video: Rove vs Decision Desk part one, part two, part three. More.
- Wemple: Rove exemplifies a great Fox News strength…on-air dissent.
11/06/12 19:58 Filed in: videos
11/06/12 00:00 Filed in: links
- Monday’s numbers: O’Reilly (5M!)-Hannity-Baier 1-2-3.
- Q&A: Ed Henry on Fox haters who actually don’t watch Fox.
- Video: The Judge on election legal tangles. Weekend numbers.
- Peters: NBC Newsers try to distance themselves from MSNBC.
- Imus videos: Adventures in voting; problematic pundit predictions.
- Greta: Clearly Obama admin is punishing Fox for Benghazi reporting.
- Q&A: Melissa Francis on Florida’s vote; Charles Gasparino on twitter.
- Election coverage: Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, FBN, CNBC, Bloomberg.
11/05/12 00:35 Filed in: links
- The Five video: The people must protect the future.
- Friday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Greta 1-2-3.
- Video: Pinkerton and Colmes debate media partisanship.
- Wolff: Who would want to buy Current TV?
- Profile: Shannon Bream’s therapy through fly-fishing.
- VIdeo: Juan Williams with Don Imus part one, part two.
- Q&A: Bret Baier previews election. Five co-host in Playboy.
- No joke: MoJo to air from SNL studio; Joe & Mika pontificate.
- Neil Cavuto on his battle against MS and election-year parenting.
11/03/12 19:34 Filed in: videos
11/03/12 00:08 Filed in: links
- Video: Negative campaign could impact second Obama term.
- Reliable Sources videos: MSNBC, campaign coverage, more.
- Behind the scenes at Fox News and FBN: Election night prep.
- WaPo: FNC breaks news but they’re scurrilous. Greta: Pathetic.
- News Watch video: The media storm over the monster storm.
- October program ranker: Fox News holds nine of top ten slots.
- Arthel Neville argues with Bill O’Reilly, then sticks up for him.
- Profile: Bret Baier, less than met the eye. Q&A: Neil Cavuto.
- Video: Bernard Goldberg says MSNBC is not a news channel.
- The Five video: Should Romney have skipped campaign fluff?
- Saturday: Weekday crew anchors Fox & Friends; Live Cost of Freedom; special Huckabee, Geraldo; MSNBC schedule; CNN schedule.
- Sunday: FNC special schedule; CNN schedule; MSNBC schedule. Sunday talkers: preview, tip sheet, HuffPo recap.
- Election night coverage: Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, FBN, CNBC.
11/02/12 00:59 Filed in: links
- Thursday’s numbers: O’Reilly (4M)-Hannity-Greta 1-2-3.
- Justo y Equilibrado: Sanchez anchors returns on Fox News Latino.
- WaPo’s Wemple attempts a pseudo-apology to Janice Dean.
- Profile: Megyn Kelly, from the courtroom to the anchor desk.
- ICN: MSNBC election night plans reveal a curious discrepancy.
- Video: Ed Henry previews the election w/Imus part one, part two.
- Q&A and profile: Shannon Bream. Larry unimpressed with Piers.
- Video: Geraldo Rivera calls Eric Bolling a liar over Benghazi.
- New Pew: Positive about the negative…MSNBC worse than Fox.
- Greta: Why are the press suddenly being fed info by the CIA?
- ICN: Changes at NBC leave Tamron Hall on a fast track to nowhere.
11/01/12 00:33 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Do we have too many sources for news?
- Cable beats broadcast: O’Reilly’s 4.5M tops NBC 30 Rock!
- Wednesday’s numbers: O’Reilly(4.5M)-Hannity-Greta 1-2-3.
- October: FNC tops all cable. October spin: CNN, MSNBC.
- Video: Are the media still engaged in a Benghazi blackout?
- Lou Dobbs hits highest ratings since Fox Business launch.
- Video: Andy Levy ombudses Twitter, celebrity videos, and more.
- Speculation central delivers again. Today’s (2005) scandal.
- HuffPo Q&A w/ Ali Velshi on CNN storm coverage ignores this!