06/09/12 00:15 Filed in: links
- The more things change...? Ratigan exits, Bashir takes his place.
- Reliable Sources videos: Sagging ratings, Mitt, and more.
- Surprise! Politico drools over third-tier MSNBCer (via ICN).
- News Watch video: Coverage of the recall and its aftermath.
- Mum’s the word at (MS)NBC. Today’s oops.
- Specials: The Empowered Patient; GPS Immigration Roadmap.
- Is CNN takeover of Mashable imminent? Melissa’s Belmont picks.
- Sunday talk: preview, tip sheet, HuffPo recap. Q&A: Uygur (via TVN).
06/02/12 00:01 Filed in: links
- News Watch video: Media coverage of the Obama ‘kill list’.
- Video: Hannity debriefs the Edwards jury part one, part two.
- Gerri Willis’s new set. Q&A: Cenk Uygur.
- Diamond Jubilee coverage: Fox News, CNN.
- Sunday talkers: preview, tip sheet, HuffPo recap.
- Lean forward: MSNBC pulls partisan promo for Ed Schultz.
- Think tank challenges Maddow over ‘defamation’, hints at lawsuit.
02/15/12 23:15 Filed in: links
12/28/11 00:40 Filed in: links
- Cable caucus coverage; MSNBC’s impartial anchor: Maddow!
- Monday’s numbers: O’Bolling-Bream-TheFive 1-2-3.
- TCG: Ridiculous MoJo romcom. Weekend numbers. Oops.
- The Gutfeld Factor: His sharp performance will be noticed.
- 2011 cable channel ranker: FNC-MSNBC-CNN 4-28-29. 2011 cablenews program rankers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Baier 1-2-3. CNN’s 2011: woeful.
- Jokesters taking precedence over Sunday talkers?
- Q&A: Cenk Uygur. Maddow: I’m to the left of Chairman Mao.
- The Cui Bono Matter, part three: listen
12/01/11 00:11 Filed in: links
- Wednesday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Baier 1-2-3.
- Greg Palkot thanks the man who saved his life.
- Q&A: Chuck Todd, Cenk, Erin Burnett. Chris Hayes: it’s a girl!
- Knaub: NewsCorp ‘never a terrorist target’. Flashback. More.
- Greta’s husband suddenly an issue again. Flashback. More.
- Six candidates to participate in Huck’s Presidential forum.
- Big Ed attacks Coop over GQ article! Three Eppies for CNN.
- Meghan attacks Bachmann, then interviews her on MSNBC. But why?
11/23/11 00:40 Filed in: links
- Tuesday’s numbers: Debate-O’Reilly-Bream 1-2-3.
- Q&A: Megyn Kelly on pepper spray, context. Turks add staff.
- Cash crunch causes CNBC cutbacks. Thursday Eurocoverage.
- CNN radio anchor killed in crash. CNN’s Going Green.
- Video: Ed Rollins on the GOP debate and Fallon’s drummer.
- How Rupert Murdoch and Roger Ailes changed the world.
- Video: Bernard Goldberg on the media’s responsibility to correct liars.
11/10/11 00:06 Filed in: links
- Wednesday’s numbers: Debate-Laura-Baier 1-2-3.
- Flashback: What anchor called Palin ‘Princess Sarah’? Answer.
- Bias Bash video: Judith Miller on Paterno, Cain, and more.
- Current sets premiere of Young Turks. Dana Bash’s mommy time.
- Q&A: Soledad. O’Brien in Bama. Bartiromo bettered Burnett?
- Jackson estate demands MSNBC scrap its Murray documentary.
- Occupy Wall Street bought ad time on O’Reilly? Err, not exactly.
- Ratings-challenged Piers leaving reality show. Kiran teases return.
09/20/11 00:15 Filed in: links
- Goetzl: O’Reilly couldn’t fill a Boston bus shelter. Today: tickets to O’Reilly 15th anniversary show sell out in under 36 hours.
- Monday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Baier-Shep 1-2-3.
- Q&A: Stuart Varney, Adam Shapiro. Weekend numbers.
- Video: Neil Cavuto talks to Don Imus part one, part two.
- Slideshow: Fox & Friends celebrate FNC 15th in Orlando.
- Surprise! Ignorant serial liar gets Current TV show!
- Is Joe Scarborough’s Politico piece plagiarism?
- CNN signs Ari Fleischer. Candy Crowley in Marquette.
- Video: Greta vs Tucker. Fallout: part one, part two.
- Video: Bernard Goldberg on Attack Watch and Jeff Immelt.
07/25/11 00:45 Filed in: links
- Friday’s numbers: Harris-Laura-Wallace 1-2-3.
- Zurawik: Ed Henry solid in Fox News debut.
- Athena Jones to CNN. Another pointless list.
- Bias Bash video: Norway terror and debt ceilings.
- Stasi: Sharpton made to order for tv, Uygur not.
- Hot & Not: Uygur, News Corp, etc. Gasparino replies.
- Hampp: Will CNN’s new primetime attract viewers?
- Q&A: Phil Griffin, Larry King. Gawker’s selective curiosity.
- Juliet Huddy: Always a Fox, but is she still a Friend?
07/23/11 00:23 Filed in: links
- Zurawik: The sad, lost children of MSNBC.
- Video: Cenk Uygur on Reliable Sources.
- McWhorter: MSNBC is about to make a big mistake.
- Video: Fox News Watch on headaches and hacking.
- Catherine Herridge and yoga. Kitty Pilgrim resurfaces.
- Rutten: Who’s a threat to the Republic? Nancy Grace!
- Uygur hints of ‘exciting news’ coming. Piers embroiled?
- Sunday talkers: preview, tip sheet. CNBC’s green studio.
07/22/11 00:15 Filed in: links
- Thursday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Greta 1-2-3.
- First guest on tonight’s O’Reilly Factor: Bill O’Reilly!
- Impartial MSNBC anchor: Bachmann would extinguish gays.
- ICN: MSNBC’s ‘insider’ problem. Tamron’s stalker.
- Greta: I’ve never seen anything at FNC like Uygur describes.
- Was Uygur his own worst enemy? Video: Cenk with Olby.
- Juan Williams’s story. New Piers problems? Q&A: Tony Maddox.
07/21/11 16:12 Filed in: videos
07/21/11 05:02 Filed in: links
- Show me the Huddy: J$P hears Juliet will co-host Sat/Sun F&F.
- Wednesday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Baier-Hannity 1-2-3.
- MSNBC signs newest contributor: former Obama press aide.
- Greta: Politico revelation raises troublesome issues.
- Video: Chris Wallace w/Imus on hacking, Bachmann pt one, pt two.
- TheDC: The ’N’ in MSNBC doesn’t stand for ‘news’.
- New line of attack: People on Fox News have ‘strange faces’!
- Uygur sez the White House got him fired. WH denies. ICN: What is MSNBC up to? Uygur speaks, and raises more questions. MSNBC: Uygur claims ‘baseless’.
07/20/11 00:07 Filed in: links
- MSNBC dumps Cenk Uygur. Flashback.
- Tuesday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Baier 1-2-3.
- Household coverage: CNN 87%, FNC 86%, MSNBC 83%.
- Q&A: Charlie Gasparino and the Cowboys [pdf].
- Video: Bias Bash critiques Murdoch testimony coverage.
- Exposed! News Corp’s secret political agenda.
- Singer Urungus claims he’s been banned from Red Eye.
07/16/11 00:05 Filed in: links
06/18/11 00:03 Filed in: links
- Unedited video: Jon Stewart on Fox News Sunday.
- Video: Reliable Sources on Bachmann/Weiner coverage.
- MSNBC without Olbermann: doing nicely, thank you.
- Video: News Watch on media treatment of Michelle Bachmann.
- Video flashback: Cenk Uygur exposes the truth about Weinergate.
- Video: Fox Fan Day at Citi Field. Mal James: The crossing.
- Fineman: Dems turned on Weiner because he appeared on Fox?!
- Q&A: Amber Lyon. Profile: Dr Drew (via TVN).
- Sunday talkers: preview, tip sheet, HuffPo recap.
04/15/11 00:02 Filed in: links
- Thursday’s numbers: Hannity-Laura (for BO’R)-Greta 1-2-3.
- Turnabout: Brian Sullivan leaves FBN for CNBC.
- Do Judge Nap’s numbers mean he won’t replace Beck?
- Martin Bashir lets slip that Contessa Brewer is pregnant.
- Video: Red Eye rips Olby’s gutter attack on S.E. Cupp.
- Greta: Don’t worry about Cenk Uygur, he won’t be around long.
- Video: Geraldo enraged over pat down of 6-yr-old.
- Imus losing sidekick Charles McCord; McShane replaces. More.
- Video: Brian Kilmeade in the dunk tank. Q&A: Lou Dobbs.
- Beck stage show takes on emotions of a revival meeting.
- Jennifer Griffin’s This Burning Land. Lori Rothman: tax tips.
- Cooper’s syndie talk show to air from Lincoln Center room at CNN.
02/10/11 00:33 Filed in: links
- Zurawik: Cablenewsers jump the gun.
- Wednesday’s numbers: Bill-Bret-Beck 1-2-3.
- Reese’s piece: Egypt and the Olbermann effect.
- Cenk at six hemorrhaging Schultz’s audience.
- CNN signs contributors: Belcher, Loesch, Cain.
- New weather intern arrives: Theodore Patrick.
- Greta fisks Politico article on Palin/Santorum.
- Egypt triggers breaking news mode on cable.
- Audio: Cavuto to O’Reilly--move on already!
- PolitiFact dings Maddow over false Fox attack.
- Egyptian crisis continues as newsers depart.
- Coop tells Letterman about being pummeled.
02/09/11 00:11 Filed in: links
- What’s behind those Don Imus rumors?
- Tuesday’s numbers: Bill-Hannity-Baier 1-2-3.
- MSNBC plans to target ‘two-screen viewers’.
- Video: Red Eye analyzes Olbermann’s new gig.
- Video: Glenn Beck/Bill Kristol feud heats up.
- Why Olbermann went to Current TV. Olby alone won’t save CTV. Can KO stay relevant? Keith’s new neighbors. Let the sniping begin. Eating out.
- Q&A: Cenk Uygur boasts that FNC will fear him.
- Laurie Dhue resurfaces: Today show video. Juan Williams at WKU.
01/02/11 20:07 Filed in: slanders
12/24/10 00:01 Filed in: links
- Video: Christmas is about the journey.
- Video: The Louie Zamperini story. More.
- John Roberts signs off American Morning, TJ takes over.
- Video: Inspirational Americans.
- Sunday talkers: tip sheet.
- A very MSNBC Christmas! Skeds: FNC Sat, Sun; CNN.
- The year’s top ten Countdown moments.
- Cenk Uygur attacks Fox, misses the target.
- FNC videos: holiday reflections, Megyn’s most memorable Christmas, funniest Yuletide memories, Christmas songs, holiday gifts.
- Part one: The Nick Shurn Matter listen.
- Part two: The Nick Shurn Matter listen.
- Part three: The Nick Shurn Matter listen.
- Part four: The Nick Shurn Matter listen.
- Part five: The Nick Shurn Matter listen.
11/04/10 00:45 Filed in: links
- Wednesday’s numbers: Bill-Hannity-Baier 1-2-3.
- FNC announces changes, promotions, assignments.
- Shocker: O’Reilly welcomes opposing views, Olby: an echo chamber.
- Zurawik: MSNBC’s outrageous misbehavior crosses the line.
- Videos: Chris Wallace w/Imus pt one, two; with Jon Stewart.
- Today’s bright idea: MSNBC should team Christine O’D and Cenk Uygur!
- Stop the presses: FNC not hiring Christine O’Donnell, as Laura re-ups.
- Romney ducks interview with Bret Baier.
- Q&A: Client Number Nine, D-Rat.
- Who will stay and who will run?
- Profile: Robin Meade’s country roads.
- Election eve behind the scenes at CNN.
- Olbermann a wee bit testy about FNC ratings?
11/02/10 00:05 Filed in: links
- Monday’s numbers: Bill-Bret-Beck 1-2-3. October numbers: FNC still dominates. Program ranker. MSNBC gains, Olby slips. HLN falls. CNBC sinks; Kudlow crashes. Park & Spit a dud. Coop only CNNer to gain. Weekend numbers.
- Video: Shep and panel with three races to watch tonight.
- Imus video: Bill O’Reilly on midterms, Jon Stewart.
- Olbermann vs the truth: Christie, ‘cocky’, and Kilmeade.
- Why the Fox boycott is doomed to failure.
- MSNBC recruits distinguished journalist for 3:00 pm slot.
- Zurawik: MSNBC’s lack of standards, Olby’s ‘delusional self-importance’.
- Video: Shep’s behind-the-scenes tour at Fox.
- CNN debuts its own take-off of MSNBC ads.
- Olby drops ‘worst persons’ attacks...for now. More.
- Election night coverage rundown.
10/21/10 13:06 Filed in: links
- Video: Juan Williams on The O’Reilly Factor.
- Wednesday’s numbers: Bill-Hannity-Greta 1-2-3.
- FNC gives Juan $2M contract, expanded role; hosts Friday Factor.
- Videos: Megyn vs CAIR’s Hooper; Kelly’s Court: can Juan sue?
- Juan Williams: I was fired for telling the truth.
- Greta: NPR was really stupid. Kristol: unfair, unbalanced, afraid. Beck: it’s a message to Fox. Huck to boycott NPR. Chris Wallace w/Imus: NPR was out to get him. Colmes backs Williams. Bernard Goldberg: killing liberalism.
- Echoes of Shirley Sherrod. Did NPR act on 45-second clip? Zurawik: a shame. Morning Joe discussion. NPR should rehire Williams? Kurtz: fired not for what he said, but where he said it? Yglesias: glad he’s gone.
- Breaking: NPR fires Juan Williams over O’Reilly appearance: update. NPR internal memo. NPR CEO: Juan should talk to his psychiatrist. Next target: Mara Liasson.
- Clayton Morris and Natali del Conte tie the knot.
- Cenk’s Countdown ratings sink, MSNBC gives him a promotion!
- Maddow apologizes for Stockman slur, blames editing error.
09/08/10 00:20 Filed in: links
08/29/10 20:01 Filed in: slanders
08/22/10 19:29 Filed in: slanders
08/08/10 19:43 Filed in: slanders