- Monday’s numbers: Tucker Carlson-Hannity-Maddow 1-2-3.
- Concha: Mark Levin moves to 8p, Ed Henry gets anchor spot.
- Brian’s explanation for his fixation on Trump typos. Kat calls.
- Mark Cuban’s bright idea: Feds should regulate news channels!
- More town halls on CNN: Biden and Steyer. Weekend numbers.
- Ainsley Earhardt: I feel at peace for the first time in a long time.
- Video: Meet new Fox hire in flux.
- NBC insider predicts Maddow ‘has said her piece‘ about #MeToo.
- Latest salvo in The War on Fox: The viewers are deluded and dumb.
Updated 5:35 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.