- Thursday’s numbers: Maddow-Tucker Carlson-Hannity 1-2-3.
- Scarborough: The media have been ‘pretty damn hostile‘ to Hillary.
- Bila blindsided. Flashback: Maddow argues Weiner was innocent.
- CNN schedules another town hall. Zucker play: CNN hires Bhahara.
- Coleman: O’Donnell leak authorized by ‘senior level‘ MSNBC staffer.
- Maloney: O’Donnell meltdown leak suggests inner turmoil at MSNBC.
- ‘Finally my job is going to align with my soul, with my reason for being.’
- Tonight Show video: He leads the War on Fox.
Updated 5:03 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.