- Tuesday’s numbers: Rachel Maddow-O’Donnell-Hannity 1-2-3.
- Zucker play: CNN to host ‘climate crisis‘ Town Hall starring Al Gore.
- Cillizza says ‘ask me anything’…and it goes hilariously, tragically wrong.
- FNC tops cable for 28th straight week; anti-Trump bump lifts Maddow.
- Swells gather as Alisyn makes book. John Walsh gets demoted to HLN.
- Ellison: If Jeff Zucker is forced out, CNN could ‘blow up’ like never before.
- The Five video: Gutfeld wants healthcare taken
Updated 5:01 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.