- Friday’s numbers: Maddow-Coop-Burnett 1-2-3. MSNBC hits #1.
- Impartial MSNBC anchor zings Trump in commencement speech.
- Zucker play: CNN uses faked statistics to make Fox News look bad.
- Video: Marisa Guthrie and Joe Concha on the
- Rivals see opportunity in FNC slump, eye hiring O’Reilly. A bad week.
- It’s a girl! It’s Tom’s party. Anchors away. Sandstorms clog live shots.
- Gutfeld video: Trump premiere date.
- Harris Faulkner honored. Melissa Harris-Perry resurfaces, rips MSNBC.
Updated 7:03 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.