- Wednesday‘s numbers: Bill O’Reilly 11pm-Hannity-The Five 1-2-3.
- Battaglio: Sean Hannity unplugged, on Trump, ties, and his ‘top five’.
- The Grio rips Don Lemon, says he’s doing Bill O’Reilly’s work for him.
- Blitzer’s blimp blunder. Ex-CNNer slams the ‘Clinton News Network‘.
- Poniewozik: After fumbled debate CNBC may not be offered another.
- FTV: CNBC, no longer a Nielsen subscriber, still spins debate numbers.
- Concha: CNBC’s John Harwood is now ‘the poster boy‘ for media bias.
- Maloney: Under fire, John Harwood plays victim. Wemple: But…Fox!
- Kelly File video:
‘snide, condescending’ questions.
- Factor video:
on CNBC’s ‘snarky, smug’ moderators.
- Zurawik: CNBC’s debate moderators among the worst I have ever seen.
- Piers Morgan knocks CNN post-debate coverage, switches to Fox News.
- Gold: CNBC moderators lost control. Think Progress: A total trainwreck.
- Martosko: Debate runs off the rails. Maloney: Why did John Harwood lie?
- Griswold: Harwood attacked Rubio with a talking point he knew was false.
Updated 4:01 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.