- Friday’s numbers: Rachel Maddow-Wolf-Tucker Carlson 1-2-3.
- Barr: Cable news anchors abandon impartiality, because Trump.
- Zucker play: CNN rewrites headline after complaints from Antifa.
- Shepard Smith has a great time covering the eclipse, zings MSNBC.
- Trish Regan aims to ‘cut through the noise‘. Eclipse viewers’ guide.
- Swamp Watch video: The tax code is being used to
- Stelter Trump diagnosis: courageous; shameful. Betsy watches, for you.
Updated 5:18 pm Use our valuable bandwidth to post your cable news comments in today’s open thread.