Monday Links and Open Thread
11/08/10 00:08 Filed in: links
- Olbermann issues ‘apology’ while blasting MSNBC: analysis.
- Friday’s numbers: Bill-Bret-Beck 1-2-3. Irony: Countdown without Olbermann up 13% from 10/29 Countdown with Olbermann.
- Grace under fire no longer.
- CNN’s Abbie Boudreau has left the building.
- Report: MSNBC apologized to Keith?!? More. KO flashback: office election pool ‘conflict of interest’.
- Zurawik: Olby ‘suspension’ a joke. Should KO resign? The progressive wing of the MSNBC party. A genius ratings ploy? Will he say it? KO: most powerful man at MSNBC?
- Scarborough distanced himself from MSNBC’s election night.
- Mike Emanuel: Beck, Olby, political donations. Q&A: Richelle Carey.
- Hot & Not: Olbermann, Maddow, FNC, the matrix etc.