Friday Links and Open Thread
02/10/12 00:35 Filed in: links
- Thursday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Greta 1-2-3.
- Video: Bret Baier on how social media are affecting the election.
- Reeves: Don’t write that obituary for FBN just yet. Measuring bias.
- CNBC to do reality shows? Piers to be ‘honored’. Today’s boycott.
- Politico: CNN tops for excessive coverage of non-binding caucuses.
- FNC more than double CNN+MSNBC combined. The Five on a roll.
- Claim: CNN Israel bureau fired all Jewish journalists, retained Arabs.