Wednesday Links and Open Thread
05/02/12 00:01 Filed in: links
- Coincidence!? Three people fired for deceptive NBC edits.
- The Five video: Do the media romanticize Occupier violence?
- Tuesday’s numbers: O’Reilly-The Five-Hannity 1-2-3.
- Bloomberg wins channel placement dispute with Comcast.
- April program ranker: FNC holds top 13, Megyn up over 30%.
- CNN has fewer viewers than some newspapers have readers.
- Zero Hedge: Is CNBC cheering for its own demise?
- Andrea Mitchell makes a ‘we’ mistake. Coop droop.
- Video: Kirsten Powers hijacks Hannity panel to confront co-panelist.