Thursday Links and Open Thread
08/16/12 00:08 Filed in: links
- Lean Forward: N-word airs during racial attack on Romney.
- Wednesday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Greta 1-2-3.
- That didn’t take long: CNN lifting Zakaria suspension.
- Bercovici: MSNBC abandons even a fig leaf of neutrality.
- Lean Forward: Impartial MSNBC journalists to anchor conventions.
- VIdeo: Bill O’Reilly talks books etc with Imus part one, part two.
- Audio: Chris Wallace on palling around w/George Clooney (v/TVN).
- NPR: CNN seeks new direction. MSNBC journalism: self-promotion?
- Dillon: New CNN graphics look like a parody of Onion News Network.