Wednesday Links and Open Thread
01/21/15 00:00 Filed in: links
- Monday’s numbers: Bill O’Reilly-The Five-Bret Baier 1-2-3.
- Glass house resident plagiarist denigrates Murdoch and FNC.
- Lean Forward: MSNBC’s tax deadbeat pushes Obama tax plan.
- Fox’s Megyn Kelly is appealing to a more diverse demographic.
- Concha: CNN should apologize for its ‘no-go zone’ reportage.
- Wemple: CNN displays hypocrisy ripping Fox; Mr Bill chimes in.
- Wemple: Will CNN apologize for Coop, Cuomo ‘no-go’ reports?
- Hookers, game shows, and celebrity chefs...this is CNN?!?
- Zucker play: CNN planning Coop-hosted game show. Flashback.
- Fox, CNN split SotU ratings honors as MSNBC slipped even more.
- Cost of Freedom block still packs a punch. Weekend numbers.
- The reality show award goes to CNN. Q&A: Yasmin Vossoughian.
- Greta: From here, this looks pretty stupid. More. A swell party.
- Factor video: Bernard Goldberg on the Beyoncé flap and more.
- The War on Fox: Shep zings the White House. Je Suis Fox News?
blog comments powered by Disqus