08/31/12 23:55 Filed in: links
- Lean Forward: Matthews confronts Andrea re voter suppression.
- Washburn: Five journalists to watch at the Dems’ convention.
- Another helping of free advice sure to solve all CNN’s problems.
- Q&A: Chris Wallace, Dobbs, Jessica Yellin. Profile: Neil Cavuto.
- Reliable Sources videos: Tampa and Palin’s facebook gripe.
- News Watch videos: Media GOP convention coverage; more.
- Ridenour: MSNBC ‘straight news’ anchor’s one-sided crusade.
- Special live Cost of Freedom: Bounce or Bumped? Sunday talkers.
08/31/12 10:56 Filed in: videos
08/31/12 00:15 Filed in: links
- The Five video: The lessons of this week’s GOP convention.
- Thursday’s numbers: RNC(FNC)-O’Reilly-Hannity 1-2-3.
- Night three: FNC beats cable and broadcast. FBN tops CNBC.
- Video: The bias in MSNBC’s coverage was ‘just so obvious’.
- Profile: Campaign Carl Cameron. Q&A: Dana Perino (via TVN).
- Report: MSNBC producer assaulted two Chris Matthews hecklers.
- Stanley: No wonder Brian Williams stays away from MSNBC.
- Lean Forward: Chris Matthews lying about where he lives?
- FBN special: Melissa Francis in Bahrain for Oil’s Dire Strait.
- Patterson: Not-so-insightful rundown of cable convention coverage.
08/30/12 12:52 Filed in: videos
08/30/12 00:01 Filed in: links
- The Five video: The issue of Mitt Romney’s faith.
- Wednesday’s numbers: RNC(FNC)-Hannity-O’Reilly 1-2-3.
- Tampa night two: FNC crushes all comers; FBN tops CNBC.
- So-called FNC vs Palin spat really contract negotiations?
- Video: Bill O’Reilly on Today. VIdeo scraps at the RNC.
- Q&A: Bret Baier; camerawoman Patricia Carroll (via TVN).
- Pazienza: Today’s bright ideas to save CNN from ignominy.
08/29/12 00:05 Filed in: links
- The Big Why: Fox cancels Palin interviews...and here’s why.
- Tuesday’s numbers: RNC(FNC)-Hannity-O’Reilly 1-2-3.
- Cable beats broadcast: FNC coverage tops all other outlets.
- Demand It: FBN Tampa coverage doubled CNBC viewership.
- Zurawik: Top marks to CNN and FNC for hurricane coverage.
- Video: Steve Harrigan half-submerged in flood waters; pic.
- Harris-Perry house a victim of hurricane. Video: pre-Isaac tour.
- Fox News and Twitter work together for convention coverage.
- Video: Chris Wallace respects but disagrees with Juan.
- Williams remark stirs controversy. Joe talking out of school?
- Reese’s piece: CNN ratings ‘dismal’. August program ranker.
- Fox Hater lie exposed by Brit Hume. Speaking of Fox haters...
- New ad flap over 2016 movie. CNN camerawoman assaulted.
- MSNBC skips minorities’ speeches: racial discrimination...or not?
08/28/12 00:27 Filed in: links
- Cablenewsers sked all-night live coverage of hurricane.
- MSNBC video trickery makes NY anchors appear to be in Tampa.
- Monday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Baier-The Five 1-2-3-4.
- Profile: Dana Perino. E.D. Hill resurfaces. Q&A: Megyn Kelly.
- John Roberts and Kyra Phillips: together again.
- Lean Forward: MSNBC hosts featured in Democratic campaign ad.
- August: FNC holds top ten, MSNBC Olympics bump, CNN sinks.
- Bright ideas to save CNN. Jamjoom to CNN. Weekend numbers.
- Video: Kilmeade goes behind the scenes at Hannity. Uh-oh.
- After years in exile, Peggy Noonan now a Fox News contributor.
- Video: Bernard Goldberg on a growing realization of NY Times bias.
08/27/12 00:10 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Does the extremist label fit Mitt?
- Friday’s numbers: Hannity-Crowley-Baier-The Five 1-2-3-4.
- VIdeos: Tours of FNC's Tampa hub via Kilmeade and MacCallum.
- Q&A: Chris Wallace, Shannon Bream, Neil Cavuto, The Rev.
- Profile: Megyn Kelly. Heather Nauert goes back to WNYW.
- Isaac sends cablnewsers away from Tampa to New Orleans.
- Greta: Why did CNN push their number one host off the air?
- Chozik: CNN has a new ratings ploy...airing reruns of HBO shows!
- Collins: Is CNN desperate for its own ‘game change’? (via ATCNN)
08/25/12 00:01 Filed in: links
- Reliable Sources videos: RNC convention, Tampa, media bias.
- Veronica de la Cruz promotes petition for...more Veronica!
- News Watch video: Is the Prez programming the press?
- Time Warner streams Fox News. Sunday talkers.
- FNC quietly moves Geraldo at Large from Sunday to Saturday.
- Specials: Storm Before the Storm; FNC Sunday; Romney Revealed.
08/24/12 00:07 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Is the USA a bully?
- Thursday’s numbers: Laura-Hannity-Greta 1-2-3.
- Zurawik: FNC was right to reveal name of ex-SEAL author.
- Video: Geraldo’s producer a witness to Empire State shooting.
- Q&A: Bret Baier, Kyra Phillips. Video: Chris Matthews with Leno.
- Group to FNC: Stop featuring ‘radical homosexual’ Besen.
- Bashir gets makeover: new set and graphics...with more blue.
- Video: Sparks fly as Cooper cross-examines Wasserman-Schultz.
08/23/12 00:55 Filed in: links
- The Five video: The ‘war on women’ vs the economy.
- Wednesday’s numbers: Laura-Hannity-Baier 1-2-3.
- Cavuto: FBN convention coverage that will ‘drive O’Reilly crazy’.
- Shock FNC exposé: frumpy men, hyper-feminine women! (v/TVN)
- CNN’s newest reality show star: Morgan Spurlock. Flashback.
- Frum: Bright ideas to save cable news. CNN’s convention app.
- Video: Bryan and Bryan vs Brian. Video: Maddow with Letterman.
- Friedersdorf: Media trip over skinny-dip. Kaus: The MSNBC effect.
08/22/12 00:12 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Bias in academia?
- Tuesday’s numbers: Laura-Hannity-The Five 1-2-3.
- Shocker! Think Progress caught lying about Fox News.
- Your stimulus dollars at work: buying commercials on MSNBC!
- Q&A: Melissa Francis, Krystal Ball, Sandra Smith.
- Profile: Liz Claman. Paradiso: Biases abound in business media.
- FNC convention coverage schedule. Behind the scenes at Now.
- Monday’s numbers: Laura-Hannity-Baier 1-2-3. Weekend numbers.
08/21/12 23:56 Filed in: slanders
08/20/12 09:48 Filed in: links
08/18/12 00:35 Filed in: links
- Sorry Bret, Shep, Chris: Obama camp vetoed you for debate mods.
- Reliable Sources videos: Paul Ryan, issues, the Prez, and more.
- Clayton Morris disappearance explained. Q&A: Cramer (via TVN).
- News Watch video: Biden’s ‘chains’ and Touré’s n-word.
- Is impartial MSNBC journalist covering up for Touré? Analysis.
- Touré syndrome: Red blogs erupt, blue blogs ‘largely silent’.
- Sunday talk: preview, tip sheet, HuffPo recap. Lean...sideways?
- Sunday special: Fixing Our Schools. Cost of Freedom rescheduled.
08/17/12 00:01 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Is there bad blood at NBC’s Today?
- Thursday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Greta 1-2-3.
- Christopher: Touré won’t apologize. Video: Touré apologizes.
- Video: Neil Cavuto spars with Don Imus part one, part two.
- Truther Touré M.I.A. Kerrey accepts Fox News debate invite.
- Reports: Romney camp in discussions with MSNBC over attack.
- Lean Forward: MSNBC’s n-word usage echoes the Nazis. More.
- ICN: What can explain CNN’s hasty reinstatement of Zakaria?
- MSNBC DC under construction? Convention plans: HLN, CNN.
08/16/12 00:08 Filed in: links
- Lean Forward: N-word airs during racial attack on Romney.
- Wednesday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Greta 1-2-3.
- That didn’t take long: CNN lifting Zakaria suspension.
- Bercovici: MSNBC abandons even a fig leaf of neutrality.
- Lean Forward: Impartial MSNBC journalists to anchor conventions.
- VIdeo: Bill O’Reilly talks books etc with Imus part one, part two.
- Audio: Chris Wallace on palling around w/George Clooney (v/TVN).
- NPR: CNN seeks new direction. MSNBC journalism: self-promotion?
- Dillon: New CNN graphics look like a parody of Onion News Network.
08/15/12 00:21 Filed in: links
- Steve Harrigan exclusive video: Eyewitness to massacre.
- Soledad insists: ‘I don’t think I show bias in my tv show’.
- Tuesday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Greta 1-2-3.
- Video: Megyn Kelly breaks down over graphic Syria footage.
- FNC’s Brit Hume praised...on MSNBC! Ainsley’s big news.
- Somerby: Tuesday was a night of cable news stupidification.
- Video: S-bomb deployed on FNC. New CNN Newsroom graphics.
- Rothman: CNN is getting a bum rap—they’re really non-partisan.
- Zurawik: Lame Zakaria defenses enable debasement of journalism.
08/14/12 17:32 Filed in: videos
08/14/12 00:11 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Disney headscarf decision spurs lawsuit.
- Monday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Baier. Weekend numbers.
- False, unverified Fox smear finally pulled after 3 days. Flashback.
- The place for politics? As VP news breaks viewers desert MSNBC!
- Caught on tape: impartial CNN journo uses blue blog talking points.
- Fareed Zakaria defends himself as more allegations surface.
- Lean Forward: Should MSNBC let active Democrats host shows?
- Candy Crowley on hosting Presidential debate: ‘And I am a girl’.
- Video: Bernard Goldberg asks what’s happened to Andrea Mitchell.
08/13/12 00:05 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Is Ryan getting a fair shake from the media?
- Friday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Baier-The Five 1-2-3.
- Somerby: Rachel Maddow crops, cuts, and serves up the stupid.
- Detrich: CNBC ratings doldrums. Kanaval: Too much bratty Cramer.
- Video: Dana Perino and Imus re The Five etc. Hume snags Ryan.
- The cure for a floundering CNN? How about reality shows?! (via ICN)
- New FNC 2012 election iPad app. Hot & Not: CNN, FNC, Zakaria, etc.
- Byrnes: Zakaria stole from me too! Greta: DId someone steal from ICN?
08/12/12 20:05 Filed in: videos
08/11/12 00:01 Filed in: links
- Reliable Sources videos: Ryan; Zakaria; female Olympians.
- Fox News Watch video: Media reaction to Super PAC ad flap.
- Sleeper: Zakaria’s plagiarism is even worse than it appears.
- Zurawik: I have no confidence in anything Fareed Zakaria says.
- Fox News Latino is ‘off to a strong head start’, sez...NPR!
- The mystery of Jim Acosta’s luggage. CNN Sunday changes.
- Saturday skeds rejiggered: FNC. MSNBCNN: half-hour late.
- Zurawik: MSNBC strong Friday night but worst in show Saturday.
- MSNBC Obama doc to be hosted by famed impartial journalist.
- Sunday talkers: preview, tip sheet. Bright idea: Crossfire 3.0.
08/10/12 10:52 Filed in: videos
08/10/12 00:18 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Is this election about freedom vs free stuff?
- Thursday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Baier 1-2-3.
- Video: Kirsten Powers vs Judy Miller on the Lolo Jones flap.
- George Clooney pals around with Chris Wallace.
- Zakaria pulls a Barnicle: suspended by Time and CNN.
- Video: Red Eye Halftime Report erupts over street cams.
- Bret Baier special tonight: Cities Going Broke.
- Today’s Fox News pseudo-controversy. Richard Lui honored.
08/09/12 00:15 Filed in: links
- Wednesday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Greta-The Five 1-2-3-4.
- Greta posts an offer to lawyer behind frivolous lawsuit.
- Q&A: Shannon Bream on covering the conventions (via TVN).
- Lean Forward: MSNBC to air Obama, Romney docs.
- MSNBCers perform in ‘cheap, fatuous’ Ferrell flick.
- Video: John Stossel, Juan Williams with Don Imus.
- Today’s outrage; more. Alan still gets hate mail.
- CNN not up on its heavy metal. O’Donnell tops Greta...sort of.
08/08/12 00:25 Filed in: links
- The Five video: The difference between Sandra and Rachel.
- Tuesdays numbers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Baier-The Five 1-2-3-4.
- Miller: CNBC ratings sink as they abandon core audience.
- David Zurawik: When you own the candy store...
- Video: Camerota responds to phony Olympics ‘controversy’.
- Pete Snyder to FNC. Today’s (frivolous) lawsuit.
- Video Q&A: Melissa Francis part one, two, three. Q&A: Wolf Blitzer.
- Gay rights thrive at FNC? Profile: Thomas Roberts. Coop honored.
08/07/12 12:05 Filed in: links
- The FIve video: Just how lame is Aaron Sorkin’s Newsroom?
- Monday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Hannity-Shep 1-2-3.
- CNN hits bottom as primetime sinks to 20-year low.
- Time Warner pays hefty fees to renew Fox News affiliation.
- Somerby: Rachel Maddow doctors quotes to spread hate.
- The key to cable news success (via ICN). Weekend numbers.
- Q&A: Melissa Francis. AOL: You’ve got Kimberly Guilfoyle.
- CNN: odd man out? Today’s apology; analysis. The grills return.
- On The Five, Beckel tongue-tied over ‘free/pre-pussy’: video clip.
- Video: Bernard Goldberg on media non-coverage of economic study.