- He won on Jeopardy! Ed Schultz hits new low. Sunday talkers.
- Q&A: Kirsten Powers. Saturday special: The Holloway Mystery.
- Your Buzz: Hillary focus, free speech, Brady, Baltimore, embryos.
- Rothstein: Schultz lawyer ‘totally paranoid’ over reporters. More.
05/15/15 00:00 Filed in: links
- Thursday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Megyn Kelly-Chris Wallace 1-2-3.
- The ‘long-lost stars’ of television news: where are they now?
- Greta posts photo, it connects parents of hero cop and victim.
- MSNBC has lowest day since 2005, while AJAm is even lower!
- Video: Ethical issues mushroom in Stephanopoulos controversy.
- Rothstein: Flap over juror at Schultz trial; the judge chills out.
- Q&A: Kirsten Powers. Today’s conspiracy. Question of the day.
- Tonight video: Bill O’Reilly with Jimmy Fallon part one, part two.
- Factor video: The President, Charles Blow, and Bernard Goldberg.
05/14/15 00:00 Filed in: links
- Wednesday numbers: O’Reilly-Kelly-Chris Wallace 1-2-3.
- Kirell: The Greg Gutfeld Show dry to debut Sunday May 31.
- Gahr: Attorney trips up Ed Schultz. Imus video: Jenna Lee.
- Profile: Brooke Baldwin (v/CNNC). CNN’s Letterman special.
- Harris Faulkner at the Paley Center African-American Tribute.
- Fox News hires Kristin Fisher from ABC. Coop promotes CNN.
- Audio Q&A: Kirsten Powers. The View video: Mika Brzezinski.
- McCarthy: Quinnipiac identifies the most trusted name in news.
05/13/15 00:00 Filed in: links
- Tuesday numbers: O’Reilly-Baier-The Five 1-2-3. FNC growth.
- CNN schedules more reality shows. Stelter wants a new beat?
- FTV: Al-Jaz America fails the Amtrak test. Fox News...on CNN!
- F&F video: Amtrak passenger Jeremy Wladis tells survival story.
- Grenell: Kirsten Powers’s Silencing spurs ‘unhinged’ reactions.
- With strong Pew results, FNC online getting extreme makeover.
- Westhoven: Chris Hayes takes police training. Q&A: Jim Morelli.
- Rothstein: Trial Judge smacks down Ed Schultz. Seshadri to CNN.
- Wemple: Does the President watch Fox News ‘on a regular basis’?
05/12/15 00:00 Filed in: links
- Monday’s numbers: Bill O’Reilly-Megyn Kelly-Bret Baier 1-2-3.
- Greta: O’Donnell pulled one of the oldest tricks in cable news.
- Video: Lea Gabrielle tests fighter pilot helmet with X-ray vision.
- CNN’s very bad week: falls behind MSNBC in primetime; more.
- Today’s ‘death of cable news’ polemic. The Silencing excerpts.
- HLN fiddling with their afternoon schedule. Geraldo’s new crib.
- Video: Tom Brokaw clarifies his BriWi stance. Weekend numbers.
- Examiner reporter becomes an issue in Ed Schultz trial. Day one.
05/11/15 00:00 Filed in: links
- Friday’s numbers: O’Laura-Megyn Kelly-The Five 1-2-3.
- FBN changes: Bartiromo to mornings, Cavuto to noon, more.
- In wake of Fox News blackout DishNet loses 134K subs; more.
- Video: Three GOP hopefuls brave the Sunday morning shows.
- Kurtz: Salon waging war against Fox News...but there’s a catch.
- Q&A: Kirsten Powers discusses The Silencing, more. Q&A: Mika B.
- AJAm exec to ‘bring the team together’. Ainsley: keeping the faith.
- Today’s ‘death of cable news’ harangue. Thomas Roberts honored.
- Wallace zings The White House. There’s no getting rid of Ali Velshi.
- Media Buzz videos: Bill Clinton, Brady, free speech, millennials.
- Reliable Sources: Clinton Cash, Brady, Baltimore lessons, ISIS.
- Weekend specials: Revenge Porn; And the Good News Is...
- Wemple: CNN keeps trying to make a Point. Sunday talkers.
- Price: Lacking strategic vision, Al-Jazeera America needs a reboot.
- Condit: NSA identifies Al-Jazeera bureau chief as Al Qaeda member.
- Concha: Sally Kohn off track with ‘white privilege’ subway complaint.
- Your Buzz videos: Media, ambush, Mom, Clinton, Cash, Mom, The Rev.
05/08/15 00:00 Filed in: links
- Thursday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Megyn Kelly-Bret Baier 1-2-3.
- TCG: Why Megyn Kelly is America’s first amendment canary.
- Wemple: Cable news failed free speech, but Megyn Kelly didn’t.
- Ostrow: Dana Perino pitches optimism. CNN to push The Point.
- Screening questions for Ed Schultz jury. Profile: Andrea Mitchell.
- Chris Wallace flies. Piers Morgan resurfaces. Another CNN game.
- Profile: Maria B (via TVN). Dr Drew: More sex! Chris Cuomo: False.
05/07/15 00:00 Filed in: links
- Wednesday numbers: O’Reilly-Megyn Kelly-Bret Baier 1-2-3.
- Politico is taken aback: FNC pundits air diverse viewpoints!
- What’s in Maria’s B’s bag? What’s Ahnold’s favorite tv show?
- Q&A: Bill O’Reilly talks about his charity work. Today’s oops.
- Outnumbered video: Andy Levy joins white privilege debate.
- Farhi: As cable news audiences decline, prime time is fading.
- Wemple and Cupp have words on twitter...and it’s not a spat!
- Imus videos: Juan Williams, Chris Wallace talk free speech etc.
- Hill: Did CNN’s approach to Michael Gray case incite Baltimore?
- Factor video: Bernard Goldberg and O’Reilly agree...the fix is in.
- Nededog: The Feds partner with CNN to work on drones for news.
05/06/15 00:00 Filed in: links
- Tuesday’s numbers: Bill O’Reilly-The Five-Bret Baier 1-2-3.
- Profile: Harris Faulkner, multi-talented rising star (via TVN).
- Gahr: Wrangle over Jonathan Alter testimony in Schultz case.
- Wemple: Greta to make clarification; Cupp guilty of advocacy?
- Chris Cuomo tweets spur outrage. Viewers ditch pot for news.
- Al-Jazeera America is in turmoil. Christine Romans and SMART.
05/05/15 00:00 Filed in: links
- Monday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Megyn Kelly-The Five 1-2-3.
- Reliable Sources, without Brian Stelter, ties MediaBuzz.
- Q&A: Harris Faulkner on race, career, and more (v/TVN).
- Morrissey: Matthews, mousetraps, and muddled analysis.
- CNN blurs out Mohammad cartoon. Weekend numbers.
- Q&A: Mika Brzezinski. Dr Drew to get extreme makeover.
- Mike Rowe revisits Baltimore. FNC touts its tune-in length.
05/04/15 21:39 Filed in: videos
05/04/15 00:00 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Free speech is under attack in America.
- Friday’s numbers: Megyn K-Juan Williams-The Five 1-2-3.
- Zurawik: Fox News gets it dangerously wrong in Baltimore.
- Shep apologizes for erroneous report from correspondent.
- CNN anchor under twitter fire. Is CNN blaming the victim?
- Another exclusive report that MSNBC is planning changes.
- CNNC: Pot trumps news; Concha’s ‘insightful’ chat show.
- Q&A: Shep Smith talks tech, his dust-up with The Five, etc.
- Is this FNC rising star the real deal? Pay to play at MSNBC?
- O’Reilly/Miller Don’t Be a Pinhead Tour comes to Westbury.
- Cable newsers cross company lines: the guys and the gals.
- CNNC: Reliable Sources avoids reporting on CNN mistakes.
- CNN, NBC execs in ‘intense’ confab. CNN hires Robyn Kriel.
05/02/15 00:00 Filed in: links
- Media Buzz videos: Baltimore, Clinton Cash, Leland Vittert.
- Reliable Sources: Baltimore, Brian Williams, ‘thug’ is racist.
- Somerby: Maddow never reported officer’s exoneration.
- Your Buzz: Hillary, Republicans, Clinton Cash, The Rev.
- Cablenewsers go back to school. Joe Concha moonlights.
- Zurawik: The media didn’t light the fires. Sunday talkers.
- CNNC: Chris Cuomo should fess up and take responsibility.
- Legends & Lies turns spotlight on Nevada. Banned in Vegas.
05/01/15 00:00 Filed in: links
- The Five video: Why The Nightly Show edited Dana Perino.
- Thursday’s numbers: O’Reilly-Megyn Kelly-Bret Baier 1-2-3.
- Rutz: MSNBC and Kremlin-funded RT have much in common.
- Q&A: Leland Vittert in Baltimore; Liz Claman and her playlist.
- Wemple: CNN asked Pew to revise numbers, Pew said ‘sure!’
- Gahr: As trial approaches, Ed Schultz witnesses are cowering.
- Factor video: Bernard Goldberg on media Baltimore coverage.
- But it’s an exclusive! Who’s who? Video: CNN’s NSFW whoops.